Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
• Plan & carry out marketing activities for Bancassurance products.
• Customer Account & Relationship Management.
• To provide & maintain, on an ongoing basis, a daily sales report, figures, forecasting & any other records which may be required to keep up-to-date records of sales & performance.
• Understanding the needs of the end customer & providing appropriate financial solutions.
• Handling of Relationship to aid customer for all his wealth requirements.
• Ensuring customer documentation is complete & in compliance with the bank’s requirements.
• Resolve discrepancies associated with customer documentation.
• Interaction with other team members.
• Visiting existing clients and strengthen ties.
• Meeting minimum 2 new prospective clients per day.
• Providing client interaction with value calls.
- A mininum of HND/BSc
- 2 years work experience
go to method of application »
• Develop channel sales plan with effective budget forecasting across recruitment, licensing, activisation and productivity targets for the sales force in the district
• Driving profitability benchmarks and targets through sustained growth in business volumes and execution & review of sales strategies, systems and processes
• Supervise and implement strong and viable operating models for each unique Bancassurance relationship which leverage the banks extensive customer base, thereby enhancing market penetration, profitability and business volumes
• Assist the Group Head in driving successful and sustainable financial models of operation for Bancassurance in the with regard to product allowances and operational budgets.
• Profitable and to-target growth in Individual Life businesses
• Contribute in formulating pre and post sales processes and evaluate them constantly to reduce the TATs. Establish and monitor processes that facilitate enhanced sales effectiveness, ongoing positive contribution and smooth relationship management between the partners and the organization
• Assist in mapping robust and effective Bancassurance training execution
• Develop the Bancassurance & alternate channels for the company by planning and executing the channel strategies in the district.
• Be responsible for development, implementation and management of varied operating models as relevant to nature of partnerships including their performance management framework and reward & remuneration strategies in the designated districts.
• Work hand in hand with the Group Head to plan and execute partner acquisition strategies and lead the business development and retention of partnerships.
• Successfully negotiate distribution agreements with Strategic partners in coordination with the legal & finance departments
- At least, 8 to 9 years experience in retail sales
- An excellent working knowledge of the Nigerian financial services market, Insurance and especially Banking sector will be of great advantage
- Strong result orientation, good interpersonal skills and high level of team building capabilities
- High energy levels and decision - making capabilities that support robust execution of plan
- Knowledge of planning, implementing and managing large sales force
- Execution capability
- Ability to create an environment which embraces changes, encourages trying and testing new things
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.