Country Sourcing Manager at Standard Chartered Bank
Posted on: 21 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group's people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
- Responsible for management of influencible spend
- Implement global sourcing strategy for Cameroun in alignment with regional and group strategy.
- Promotion and leveraging of good vendor relationships for the Bank’s benefit.
- Promotion of supply best practice techniques, policy and procedure and professionalism.
- Identification and mitigation of Sourcing and Vendor risks for projects and business as usual.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies for SCB Cameroun.
- Maintain accurate expenditure profiles and other relevant non - financial information in respect of suppliers / supplies.
- Identify and achieve cost savings related procurement.
- Identification, implementation and administration of contractors, contracts, and management and monitoring of Service Level Agreements (internal and external).
- Identifying, developing and maintaining good relationships with Cameroun’s key vendors.
- Identification of commercial opportunities that will benefit the Bank.
- Management of risk related to global sourcing.
- Ensure timely deliveries of goods and services in the most cost effective manner.
- Organize and manage Global Sourcing staff and ensure that they have necessary skills, motivation and commitment to perform their duties.
- Provide specialist advice and support to business stakeholders and user departments.
- Assist in key projects management in Cameroun’s projects.
- Member of the Finance & Global Sourcing business operational risk group (FORG)
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's in any discipline.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard Chartered BankSimilar Jobs
- Credit Analysts at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Banking Retail Officers at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Fresh Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Job Openings at Crossover Microfinance Bank
- Internal Audit Officers at Letshego MFB
- Teller Service Representatives (TSR) at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Graduate Trainee Accountant at ATACOFF Services LLP
- Job Openings at City Core Cooperative Investment & Credit Society Limited