If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Interra Networks is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company located in Abuja. Nigeria. From here we provide information technology-enabled services to the public and private sector. Our services include Business Process Outsourcing (BPO}, Software Development. Customer Relationship/Retention Management and System Integration solutions. Our SPO services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable and cost-effective Contact Centre. Technical fielpdesk and Document Management solutions. We are growing and looking for qualified and outstanding Individuals to join our family to fill the following positions:
The Human Resources Coordinator /Generalist is an executive responsible for carrying out several tasks related to administration and coordination of policies relating to all aspects of Human Resources activity and employees including hiring and employee’s wellbeing for all important functions such as hiring administers policies relating to all aspects of Human Resources activity and employees’ wellbeing.
The role is essentially to facilitate all aspects of developing the Human Resources department. As a Human Resource Coordinator, you will be called on to perform many different tasks that allow the human resource arena to function properly. You will need to help coordinate recruiting procedures, process resumes, and coordinate interview schedules and help conduct reference and background checks in collaboration with the CSO.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements (labour law) and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
- Recruitment of employees for the organisation
Plans and conducts new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards company goals
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation and insurance/pension plan, personnel promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization
- Administers salary administration and payroll to ensure compliance and equity within organization
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health and disability insurances (NSITF), Training (Bond) and ITF plans,
- Conducts wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate
- Management of termination and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separation.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Oversee adherence to the company’s attendance standards
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Handle all external interfaces e.g. vendors, facilitators etc. regarding HR related issues
- Manage the budget for HRM functions
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
- Project management skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong people management and negotiation skills
- Creative and innovative
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels in a fast-paced environment
B.Sc/HND in Human Resources, Administration and Management or any related discipline with a minimum of 3 years work experience in in a similar role with an ICT or a Telecom company. A Master’s degree and/or certification in HR related courses would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.