If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Ernst & Young is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our collaborative culture supports the personal and professional success of each individual.
We are resourcing for a Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) for our client, a leading Nigerian bank with excellent service culture and expanding branch network. Our client services individuals, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial products and services.
About the Position
The job holder is expected to have deep experience with implementing risk based approach to information security present cybersecurity strategies in business terms to board level and executive management of the bank drive execution of the bank’s security program to ensure continuous monitoring and prevention of cyber security threat to the bank’s enterprise information and technology assets.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the enterprise vision, strategy and program to ensure information assets and technologies are adequately protected;
- Oversee the establishment and maintenance of a security operation that through automated and continuous monitoring can detect, contain and mitigate incidents that impair information security and bank information systems;
- Coordinate and control all the activities related to managing Information Security for the bank with the aim to protect enterprise information and technology resources in accordance with the bank strategic business objectives, institutional regulations and laws;
- Develop, maintain and oversee information security policies, procedures and control techniques to address all applicable requirements;
- Train and oversee personnel with significant responsibilities for information security;
- Provide periodic report of the effectiveness of the bank information security program to the bank executives and board of directors
Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a university degree in Computer Information Security discipline.
- A higher degree in a relevant discipline as well as a Master’s degree in Business Administration or a recognized professional certification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in technology/ information security management in a significant leadership role (minimum of 3+ years spent in senior management role).
- A track record of delivering results with notable achievements and must have demonstrable leadership and teamwork abilities.
- This position is based in Lagos Nigeria.
The successful candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
- Information Risk Management & Assurance
- Security Architecture
- Security Technology Solution Delivery / Vendor Management
- Formulating security strategies, policies and standards
- Business continuity Management
- Disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Business/Market Intelligence
- Risk and Financial Management
- Conflict management skills
- High entrepreneurial orientation
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.