If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
We have access to resources, networks, and relationships globally which enable us to understand our clients’ cultures, operations, business strategies and industries. With offices in South Africa, Mozambique, China and Geneva we are always on par with new technologies and trends which assist us in sourcing the best talent. Whatever stage of the project life cycle, we can effectively put forward the right candidates with the right skills.
As a result of continued business growth, an international chemical distribution company based in the Middle East and Africa is seeking a high calibre professional to join their Sales Department. The applicant should have experience working in a fast-paced environment and under pressure to meet operational deadlines. The candidate will be based in Nigeria.
- Business development of new products, including introduction to oilfield service companies of new chemistries used in the formulation of biocides, demulsifiers, scale and corrosion control chemistries, and cementing as well as stimulation specialties. It also includes presenting and explaining new technologies and portfolio of products to the operators, to be recommended and / or specified in their tenders.
- Support in the development of yearly marketing strategies for the group, including exhibition planning.
- Planning and forecast of sales of existing products in coordination with partners. Estimation of budget, continuous monitoring of sales vs. budget.
- Scouting and market mapping of customers in the Oil & Gas industry (both upstream and downstream operators), and oilfield services providers.
- Identification and establishment of key contacts within Oil & Gas decision makers and main stakeholders.
- Periodic reporting and knowledge sharing of relevant market and competition intelligence with the partners.
- Bachelor degree (or higher) in Chemistry or in Marketing / Business, years of relevant work experience in the upstream or downstream Oil & Gas industry, on the operators or on the oilfield services side.
- Industry contacts are considered a plus.
- Good knowledge of chemical formulations used in stimulation, cementing, production or refining industry.
- Attention to details, motivation and professionalism are mandatory, in addition to a commercial sense and creative mind.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage concurrent projects and multiple activities.
- Strong MS Office skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Outstanding ability to manipulate search engines tools and search techniques.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills: English is mandatory, French is a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.