Ongoing Recruitment at Etisalat Nigeria
Posted on: 21 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Etisalat Nigeria
Etisalat Nigeria commenced commercial operations on 23 October 2008 with a promise to deliver innovative and quality services in Nigeria. Since then, we have continued to deliver the best possible experience at the most affordable price to our subscribers.
This commitment has led to the growth of our active subscriber base to over 21 million in just six years. Today, Etisalat has network coverage in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja, the federal capital territory as we continue to build our network and expand to new locations.
- Responsible for converting concepts to actual products & services and overall product management;
- Contribute to shaping product platform strategy and capabilities roadmap for traditional and digital services;
- Coordinate with other functions, most notably service design, to ensure the right level of utility, user experience and adoption;
- Lead the Business Readiness Assurance effort for products, services and other related requirements ensuring objectives are met and no impairment to profitability, customer satisfaction and corporate brand.
- Drive continuous improvement, quality and high performance across these domains.
- Define and establish the product management vision, goals, supporting business metrics, and success indicators;
- Contribute to shaping and influencing the long-term product roadmap;
- Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) covering planning, introduction (execution) and post- launch (strategic and tactical management of existing portfolio). Measure and analyse existing products for opportunities to innovate and improve in order to enhance adoption, profitability and deliver more value to customers;
- Responsible for the product concept to launch (C2L) process by:
- Leading the development of business requirement documents (BRD) based on intimate knowledge of the product portfolio, associated business cases, industry trends, customer preferences, the market, and internal dependencies within the company;
- Ensuring rigor in the translation of concepts into detailed specifications for development, ensuring new business rules (as they relate to products, services and related solutions) do not contradict/conflict with existing ones;
- Planning, scheduling and collaborating with stakeholders within and outside the enterprise in the day to day product & services implementation activities. Work cross- functionally with designers, software developers, business development, other product managers, and external partners to guarantee a smooth and efficient product & service delivery process;
- Leading all business readiness testing (BRT) effort covering user acceptance testing (UAT), operational acceptance testing (OAT) & compliance acceptance testing to ensure new implementations are implemented in line with requirements, and are fit for purpose before implementation in a 'live' business environment;
- Manage, monitor and evaluate the team's on-going performance as per agreed KPIs, as well as the quality of its output and services;
- Implement actions, where necessary, to ensure expected performance levels are attained;
- Ensure prompt communications and delivery of operational reports, product management insights and updates for various levels of management;
- People management and resource planning, ensuring timely escalation and resolution of risks and issues;
- Contribute to periodic business and financial analysis in relation to product management;
- Stay abreast of and apply best practices related to telecom product innovation / product management discipline across the enterprise;
- Contribute to maintaining the organisation's ISO QMS and other relevant certifications;
- Perform other duties as assigned by line management
- A good university first degree or equivalent.
- Relevant postgraduate (preferably MBA) and/or professional qualification with strong supporting experience in a related field will be an added advantage;
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to Twelve (12) years of work experience in a product management discipline and preferable in the Telecom/IT industry with progressive levels of responsibilities;
- At least five (5) of these should be in a mid to senior level role;
- An ownership, get-it-right-first-time mentality, with strong user advocacy and a history of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves to get the job done;
- Demonstrable solid knowledge and experience in the following areas are strongly desired:
- Agile solution development approach;
- Demonstrable knowledge, (and optionally, certifications) in the platforms supporting the deployment of Etisalat Nigeria's products and services, VAS, protocols and technologies are strong requirements;
- Business readiness assurance, business analysis, usability considerations;
- Limited system analysis experience;
- Sound knowledge of internal business processes, especially those that relate the mobile telecommunications industry;
- Strong experience and ability to influence the product & service platform vision, goals, and priorities;
- Highly developed business communications skill (verbal and written), team management, excellent project management skills and the ability to drive performance, and compliance with adjacent processes from all areas within the company;
- High attention to detail including precise and effective communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously; Continuously seeks ways to deliver tangible operational efficiencies;
- Ability to adapt well, initiate change in the organization, and deliver at satisfactorily high levels under intense pressure;
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and quantitative skills and an ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and analyse business cases
go to method of application »
- Responsibility for ensuring that the Contact Centre impacting IVR systems are developed with relevant capabilities and integrate successfully for a seamless end-to-end call treatment experience.
- Responsibility for Contact Centre Forecasting and Scheduling, Reporting, Compliance Management, Payroll/Bonus Reporting and Verification, Contact Centre/Customer care Reports, recruitment/headcount management
- Responsibility for ensuring Customer Care readiness to support new product, service and proposition launches in conjunction with Service Design team and other stakeholders
- Responsibility for overseeing all Operations of the Outbound Telemarketing Team
Forecasting & Scheduling:
- Designs, delivers, maintains, runs/completes, distributes and manages Contact Centre forecasts and reports using historical data, statistical projections, current volume information, sales feedback, promotional plans, seasonality and other market trend information from various sources (ACD phone system, order management, Business Intelligence and other systems) on a daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and/or ad hoc basis which depict metrics, results, call trends, etc.
- Forecasts call volume demand and other contact demand volume and manages scheduling of sufficiently skilled staff based on historical and anticipated volume across all customer segments both short-term, medium-term and long-term.
- Schedules agent shifts and communicates shifts to appropriate team members.
- Moderates use of paid time off, leaves of absence and communicates. Serves as liaison to HR regarding all staff benefits e.g. bonuses
- Monitors real time contact volume for both call and email/chat/social media support and associated service levels and staffing requirements.
- Trends real time call arrival patterns and adjusts staffing accordingly.
- Identify call routing anomalies using real time monitoring applications.
- Analyze real time contact center performance for same day staffing adjustments and call routing re-alignments.
- Maintains and enhances Workforce Management System.
- Identifies real time call volume interruptions and system outages that impact contact center performance.
- Escalates contact center interruptions to Director Customer Care and relevant business leaders as required in a timely fashion.
- Maintain current and accurate agent skill set inventory and schedule recruiting / training departments involvement as required.
- Ensure that Contact Centre is aware of all labor law requirements and that work processes are adapted to meet those requirements.
- Manages schedule adherence reporting and agent feedback process including appropriate coaching and disciplinary actions for schedule adherence and call center policies that impact KPIs.
Integration Support & IVR Management:
- Manage the seamless integration of new products, services, promotions into Customer Care in order to ensure the readiness of systems/hardware and frontline/back-office teams to provide high quality support well ahead of launch and throughout the product or service lifecycle.
- Must ensure good working relationships and the timely exchange of information with all stakeholder departments or internal/external customers.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of user experience on the IVR and other Call Management Solutions
- Work in conjunction with Call Center Management, Frontline Agents and other Internal/External customers to make recommendations on best set up of IVR, including designing call flows, language, and prompts to meet business and client requirements
- Responsible for gathering and analyzing information, designing and testing solutions to problems, and formulating plans regarding IVR processes and self-service functionality.
- Coordinates internally/externally to define back-end systems communications requirements related to the IVR system.
- Ensure there is a consistently high level of satisfaction by customers with the IVR and self-service functionality; achieve the CSAT and experience standards as may be determined by the business from time to time
- Ensure continuous optimization of technology including ACD, IVR, Workforce Management and other call center technologies.
- First degree in from a recognised university.
- Postgraduate degree and or professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Nine (9) to Twelve (12) years work experience with at least three (3) years at managerial level.
- Work Experience in data analytics and work force management
- Very Good knowledge of Contact Centre Operations
- Good Project Management Skills
- Knowledge of IT Architecture
- Requires demonstrated analytical skills, solid mathematics and problem solving backgrounds, proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and Windows operating systems.
- Experience implementing new software / applications useful.
- Solutions-oriented, detail oriented individual who understands how to effectively manage multiple teams in different geographic locations.
- Leader and a motivator,
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, and presentations skills.
- Proactive working style.
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Proven ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong documentation skills.
- Detail oriented; accuracy is critical
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Note: Click or search jobs by date. Choose a suitable timeframe e.g. Last 7 Days and then click on Search.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Etisalat NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Web Developer at AK Infotech Solutions Limited
- Cloud Infrastructure & Platform Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C