Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
Lead and drive innovation activities as well as encourage the right conditions for creativity and innovation, with the purpose to create value from ideas within a defined strategic scope, including new products, services, business models, processes, and ways of working. Identify and develop new business opportunities with the purpose to capture value in new areas, typically outside and beyond current core businesses.
- Manage a team of innovation and business development experts across multiple countries
- Help build and define the ways of working for this new business unit wirh the Ericsson GCU
- Work with technical experts to help our customer's maximize the benfits from the existing technologies in the network
- Work closely with customer teams to develop the next generation of products and services that will drive the customers business.
- Establish a relationship with stakeholders inside and outside the company to promote an innovation ecosystem
- Help define and set the strategy for the teams and ensure there is a robust mechanism for tracking and measuring success.
- Promote and position Ericsson as a leader in the ICT area
- Drive and create new business opportunities for Ericsson by creating new customer offerings and sourcing 3PP partner solutions
- Build a close relationship with customer CIOs and CMOs in order identify business needs
- Promote knowledge sharing and solution re-use across the innovation teams
- Relevant LTs and boards, including strategy, technology and portfolio management
- Customers CIO and CMO teams
- Partners for jointly exploring new business opportunities
- Internal subject area experts, e.g. product, solution and innovation managers, innovation coaches, new business development & innovation
- Creating and innovating
- Commercial thinking
- Persuading and influencing
- Leading and supervising
- Relating and networking
Qualifications and Experience
- MBA, MSc or similar theoretical background
- Business building, entrepreneurial experience
- Opportunity and business case development, and business modeling experience
- Coaching and facilitation experience
- Qualification as an Innovation coach would be an advantage.
- Experience working in a marketing or related role
- Previous Management experience and experience leading teams
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.