A school located in Suncity, Abuja is calling for applications for this position. If you are a fit for the job, kindly apply immediately!
- Person(s) seeking to occupy the post of principal of blooms academy should be capable of the following, and more;
- Formulating overall aims and objectives for the school (blooms academy) and policies for their implementation.
- Meeting with other educational professionals, and representing the school at conferences and other events outside the school in local community and nationwide.
- Motivating, training and disciplining staff
- Ensuring the motivation of the pupils
- Ensuring an infrastructure is in place in which all members of staff and pupils feel they can register their opinion on serious matters and have a route via which they can communicate problems to senior members of staff.
- Ensuring the good financial management of the school
- Managing facilities (e.g., classrooms) effectively to meet the needs of the curriculum and health and safety requirements
- Assuming responsibilities for other legal matters in the day-to-day running of the school (blooms academy).
- Assuming responsibility for pastoral care of pupils where necessary.
- Resolving major disciplinary issues with pupils, including working in partnership with the police and social services
- Other as may be specified.
- The candidate must be an Expatriate
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Preferred Years of Experience: 7 -10 years