Jotna Nigeria Limited with more than 45 years experience in business in Africa is the largest importer of plastic raw materials and manufacturer of preforms and caps in Nigeria. The group also operates one of the largest soft drinks company in Nigeria, with its flagship brand La Casera launched 10 years ago.
Role & Purpose:
Operate CO2 plant machinery in order to meet the daily/weekly production plans within specified quality parameters.
1. Monitor and operate machinery by adherence to standard operating procedures to achieve production and quality targets.
2. Maintain logs on all equipment to meet reporting requirements.
3. Attending minor repairs and maintaining equipment to meet preventative maintenance schedule
4. Adhere to safety procedures in plant operation and maintenance.
5. Filling of CO2 in to Mobile Tanker
6. Maintaining plant area in order to meet hygiene and safety standards.
7. Adhere to food safety regulations in work to fulfill regulatory and system compliance (OHSAS, FSMS etc,).
1. 5 to 7 year experience in plant operations, preferably CO2 plant.
2. Hands on experience in Operation and maintenance of Boiler, Co2 Compressor, Refrigeration compressor and allied equipments
3. Knowledge of Chemical/Process plant
4. Identify equipments spare parts from catalogue and maintain minimum critical spare requirements for smooth operation of plant
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their detailed CVs to email@example.com