Current Job Opportunity at TIMWE
Posted on: 21 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at TIMWE
TIMWE (www.timwe.com) is a global provider of mobile enablement solutions, focused on Mobile Marketing, Mobile Entertainment, Mobile Money (mobile payments), Mobile Government and Internet of Things/M2M.
Operating in more than 75 markets in five continents, managed through 27 offices, with more than 450 employees, TIMWE has a strong presence in its core Latin American market and is rapidly expanding in a number of countries in Africa, the Asia Pacific region, Europe and the Middle East.
In 2013, the company surpassed 500 M USD in revenues worldwide.
- Manage the relation with the customers and interact with the project managers of on-going projects;
- Identify and lead the capture of new business inside the customer;
- Understand project requirements to create & develop Project Scope;
- Validate alignment between proposal and project deliverables;
- Ensure local presence in major milestones;
- Sales support – interact with global sales and marketing teams;
- Degree in IT or related area;
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT;
- Experience in Project Management;
- Excellent English level is mandatory;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TIMWESimilar Jobs
- Sales Interns at Tizeti Network Limited
- Deputy Manager, Warehouse at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Lead Generation / Sales Representative at Ekovolt Telco Limited
- Procurement Officer at Sunnet Systems and Datacom Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Siemens
- State Coordinators at Scel-Network (Sophia Co. Ent. Ltd)
- Front End Dveloper at Ifotta
- Key Account Manager at Internet Solutions Nigeria Limited (ISN)