Finance Director at CA Global
Posted on: 20 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at CA Global
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, a leader within the Agricultural industry, is seeking a Finance Director with previous expat experience to join their operations in West Africa. The main objective of the position would be to provide timely and effective professional overall management and control, of the Finance, Accounting and Administration department.
- Co-ordinate all activities of the Finance, Accounting and Administration departments.
- Accounting Activities and Reporting:
- Preparation and implementation of the corporate budgets and accounts.
- Maintain accurate computerized control of budget expenditures against approved allocations and verify compliance with reports received from Departmental Heads and recommend remedial follow-up actions.
- Reporting and accounting as per regulatory and legal requirements including taxation, dividends, and analytical reports, annual reports and accounts.
- Coordinate external audits.
- Provide timely, accurate and useful management information to the Managing Director and to the Group Finance Director.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Monitor and control monthly reconciliation of cash, products, stocks, etc;
- Team Management:
- Mentor and manage the staff in the Finance, Accounts and Administration department, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance appraisal and building of an effective team dynamic.
- Contribute to strategic planning and development as a member of the executive team.
- Assess organizational performance against both the annual budget and the Company’s long-term goals.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the Managing Director.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Finance or Accounting qualification.
- Previous experience in Accounting Reporting
- Previous expat (Africa) experience
- Must be English speaking
- Previous experience with an agricultural firm highly preferable.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- 3 year contract.
- Single or Family status available.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CA GlobalSimilar Jobs
- Business Accountant at Saroafrica International Limited
- Sales Agents at Masego Hills Farm
- IT Engineer at WACOT Limited
- Regional Technical Sales Manager,Animal Nutrition at DuPont
- Executive Assistant to the Managing Director at Omar Gardens Floral Company
- Current Job Placements at PorkMoney
- Branch Sales Manager at Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
- General Manager at Big Dutchman