Jobs at State Partnership for Accountability Responsiveness and Capability (SPARC)
Posted on: 22 March, 2012
Deadline: 29 March, 2012
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at SPARC
The State Partnership for Accountability Responsiveness and Capability (SPARC) is a major programme funded by the United Kingdom government's Department for International Development (DFID) assisting the Nigeria Government to build on governance reforms already under way in 5 states (Enugu, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano and Lagos). In 2011, three more states (Katsina, Yobe and Zamfara) were added to the portfolio of states supported by SPARC.
We are looking for a LOGISTICS & SECURITY MANAGER to join the SPARC team, a new senior position based in Abuja. Responsibilities include assisting the National Finance & Administration Manager and supporting the five State Finance & Administration Managers, and three state Technical Coordination Managers in:
• Logistics arrangement for all SPARC offices - staff & consultants
• Security of the whole programme
• Journey management for all SPARC offices
• Ensure that logistics & security systems in place are updated and functional &
• General logistics & security administration - as directed by the National Finance & Administration Manager (NFAM)
LOGISTICS & SECURITY MANAGER
The Job requirements are as follows:
• University degree, preferably sociology, human resources management or other relevant educational background combined with relevant management experience; a degree in a security related background will be an advantage
• Minimum 5 years experience in logistics / security for International organizations (Donor Funded), of which minimum of 2 years at supervisory grade
• Proactive approach and the ability to think "outside the box" when developing solutions and strategies; independent, self-driven, able to handle multi-tasks and detail minded
• Team player who requires minimum supervision; able to communicate with staff of all levels and cultural backgrounds, strong analytical and negotiation skills
• Political, legal, security and cultural awareness from
working experience in Nigeria
• Proven skills and experience in report writing
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Computer literate.
Method of Application
If you believe you have both the skills and experience required to enhance our current offering, please send your CV along with a brief outline of key points for our consideration to email@example.com by Thursday 29th March 2012 quoting ref: application for LSM.
Interviews will be held in April 2012.0nly shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Further information on SPARC can be found at www.sparc-nigeria.com .
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPARCSimilar Jobs
- Finance Manager at Save the Children
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Nutrition Analyst Consultant at the Famine Early Warning Systems Network (FEWS NET)
- Graduate Clinical Services Provider at Marie Stopes Nigeria (MSION)
- Latest Job Openings at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Media Producer at The Education Development Center (EDC)
- HR Officer at The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Supply Chain Manager at the International Rescue Committee (IRC)