- Subscribe to our real-time, personalized and free notification. Learn More
Quality Control Speciast at Talent Bureau
Posted on: 18 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Talent Bureau
Talent Bureau is recruiting for a manufacturing company for the position of a Quality control Specialist ( Food / Biscuit confectionery).
- Develop, modify basic foods/beverages formulations.
- Select and evaluate the right flavor solution in compliance with legal, costs, clients & applications requirements.
- Understand the commercial needs of the brief, the value and price criteria.
- Participate to client's presentations.
- Work in a close collaboration with account managers, category teams ( flavorist and marketing), other departments.
- Manage various administrative internal systems/tasks related to projects briefs and keep daily record on laboratory work and results.
- Run stability tests and check flavor solubility according to established protocol.
- Realize analysis (ex. Brix, pH…) with laboratory equipment’s.
- Respect good laboratory practices following established HSE rules.
Bachelor degree in food science.
Food or chemical background
Work experience in a food or chemical laboratory.
Pro-active, autonomous and able to take initiatives.
Capable of handling multiple projects in a methodical manner, within short deadlines.
Accurate, rigorous and well organized.
Good communicator with a team spirit and service orientated mind-set.
Fluent in English
Computer literate (MS Office).
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Talent BureauSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
- E-commerce Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Operator - Sagamu Plant at SABmiller Plc
- Job Openings at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Electricians at CWAY Group
- Career Opportunities at The Dangote Group
- Latest Jobs at Lorache Group