Jobs at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 18 July, 2015
Deadline: 31 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Our Client, a reputable FMCG company is in need of proactive, dynamic, visionary and result oriented people to fill the position below:
- To coordinate the activities of the entire laboratory operations
- To actualise and assist the commercialization of NPDs
- To coordinate Good Manufacturing Practice activities on site in line with agreed GMP standards.
- To ensure the effectiveness of the Operational Quality Management System (QMS)
- To collate and prepare data in order to assist factories root cause analysis (RCA) and problem solving sessions
- B.Sc Microbiology, Food Technology or Biochemistry.
- Possession of M.Sc. is an advantage.
- 5 - 7 years work experience in similar position.
- Operational knowledge of QC tools like SPC, SQC.
- Good Knowledge of NAFDAC, SON requirements.
- Deep knowledge of Microbiology and Food Technology.
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive & Oneness.
- Age: 32-35 years.
go to method of application »
- To provide assistance to the company in overseeing and conducting recruiting, training management, supply management, maintenance, security, safety, personnel management, administrative, and public relations programs.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the department’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Provide expert guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
- Perform other related duties as required, e. g., reviews of adequacy of departmental space requirements and technology requirements.
- Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel and traffic, communications, engineering and information technology support; and provision of local utilities and service requirements.
- And others on management information and general administration issues and practices.
- Produce major/complex reports for management, as and when required.
- Provide advice to senior management Works with management to create short- and long-term business plans, including operational, organization, and financial aspects.
- Oversees legal, safety, fiscal, and other compliance requirements.
- Oversees facilities, technology, and materials utilized in the department, coordinating with appropriate services.
- Works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
- Manages operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Manages the ongoing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the department.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field with 2-3 years experience as an Admin Officer or Manager.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Excellent attention to details and time management.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their covering letters and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Irrigation/Land Development Engineers at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Financial Controllers at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Supply Chain Manager at Human Resource Specialists Limited (HRSNG)
- Job Openings at WOWJobs
- Training Executives at a Corporate Etiquette Organization - DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Secretarial Vacancy at Jevant Spencer International Company Limited
- Sales and Marketing Officers at Career Prime
- Fresh Job Openings at an Online Dating Company - Solution Finders Limited