Jobs at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 18 July, 2015
Deadline: 31 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client, a reputable FMCG company is in need of proactive, dynamic, visionary and result oriented people to fill the position below:
- To coordinate the activities of the entire laboratory operations
- To actualise and assist the commercialization of NPDs
- To coordinate Good Manufacturing Practice activities on site in line with agreed GMP standards.
- To ensure the effectiveness of the Operational Quality Management System (QMS)
- To collate and prepare data in order to assist factories root cause analysis (RCA) and problem solving sessions
- B.Sc Microbiology, Food Technology or Biochemistry.
- Possession of M.Sc. is an advantage.
- 5 - 7 years work experience in similar position.
- Operational knowledge of QC tools like SPC, SQC.
- Good Knowledge of NAFDAC, SON requirements.
- Deep knowledge of Microbiology and Food Technology.
- Have a CAN DO attitude, exhibiting our core values Courage, Accountability, Networking, Drive & Oneness.
- Age: 32-35 years.
go to method of application »
- To provide assistance to the company in overseeing and conducting recruiting, training management, supply management, maintenance, security, safety, personnel management, administrative, and public relations programs.
Key Duties / Responsibilities
- Works with other units to coordinate and plan fund-raising, grants, marketing, communications, and outreach activities.
- Independently carries out a portfolio of responsibilities under the department’s purview, such as managing committees, securing approvals, and providing communications.
- Provide expert guidance and leadership to more junior staff.
- Perform other related duties as required, e. g., reviews of adequacy of departmental space requirements and technology requirements.
- Implement and monitor support services, including procurement of supplies and services; transport, travel and traffic, communications, engineering and information technology support; and provision of local utilities and service requirements.
- And others on management information and general administration issues and practices.
- Produce major/complex reports for management, as and when required.
- Provide advice to senior management Works with management to create short- and long-term business plans, including operational, organization, and financial aspects.
- Oversees legal, safety, fiscal, and other compliance requirements.
- Oversees facilities, technology, and materials utilized in the department, coordinating with appropriate services.
- Works with management and others to develop and implement operating policies and procedures.
- Manages operating budget and performs analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Manages the ongoing financial, operational, and staffing activities of the department.
- B.Sc/HND in any related field with 2-3 years experience as an Admin Officer or Manager.
- Good IT knowledge.
- Excellent attention to details and time management.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their covering letters and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited