Our client is a multinational textile company that produces and distributes fashion fabrics for the African market and African consumers globally. The company’s brands have become an essential part of African culture. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for:
The Wholesales Executive manages brand and customer portfolio in a defined sales territory to maximize sales revenue and growth according to the country’s business plan and functional strategy of the company.
- Customer prospecting and recruitment
- Maintenance and growth of existing customers
- Achieve sales targets of own territory per brand and product group
- Prepare prescribed reports and statistical data
- Channel landscape development, ownership and maintenance.
- Deliver CVP per customer channel, segment and individual accounts
- Identify growth opportunities per brand and product group, in line with consumer and channel trends
- Provide input into country key account plan to seize opportunities
- Segment and maintain customer base according to channel segmentation model for the sales territory
- Develop call plans according to channel segmentation model (call frequencies per account)
- Provide input into customized CVP per customer channel, segment and individual accounts
- Plan account call activities and customize within the prescribed CVP model per customer channel per account
- Plan & agree key account plan, customized to sales territory dynamics (brand, product group and channel mix), for the sales territory with Wholesale Manager
- Agree sales territory resources (budget, and standard POSM) with Wholesale Manager and review on quarterly basis
- Deliver the CVP per customer account, according to call plans and account activity plans
- Execute the key account plan for the sales territory, within the budget and resources provided
- Offering marketing support by managing and distributing standard POSM and trade marketing materials including logistics and distribution within sales territory budget
- Keep customers updated about the company's strategies, brand & channel initiatives and explain implications with their CVP matrix
- Communicate opportunities about local market trends and report successful programs/activations to Wholesales Regional manager
- Share best practice information with other Wholesale executives and functional managers.
- Add local expertise & knowledge of territory to merchandise and sales planning function
- Develop an expert knowledge of competitor’s and their brand/product/ channel activity
- Controls, compliance and governance via audit reviews
- Graduate with 1-3 years minimum commercial expertise gained across Sales/ B2B (Trade) Marketing or Sales Management.
- Good people management skills.
- Good track record in sales and marketing.
- Presentation, negotiation and influential skills.
- Good communication skills –written and verbal
- Good skills in Microsoft office package
- Have a strong knowledge in the industry
- Be able to work with financial reports and statistics
- Strong planning and management skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Wholesales volumes per brand, product group and account.
- Customer satisfaction on each CVP dimension and total CVP index
- Price and assortment compliance of each channel, tier and account
- POSM compliance with PCES guidelines per brand/channel
- Quality of implementation of research and reporting activities
- Customer recruitment rates
- Customer retention rates
go to method of application »
The Planner is primarily responsible for the sales order handling. This concerns the intake of the orders, planning of the orders in production and monitoring the status of the orders during the whole process. The Planner needs to constantly look at improvements needed with regards to order management and participate in related projects. Support the Sales Planning managers with (structural) analyses to gain insight and enable change/improvements.
- Single point of contact with regards to the sales order intake, which includes an order confirmation before processing (ordered quantity vs available capacity and completeness of orders)
- Ensure the orders can be planned in production before the given deadline. Set priority of orders for production planning. Monitor the status of the orders and share relevant information with the customers where needed. Central contact person with regards to re-prints
- Executes order quality analyses, which includes collecting, analyzing and reporting detailed order management related data in an on-going effort to increase insight and improve the overall sales productivity. Provide insights and recommendations for sales management that are critical to enhance the understanding of the business and to improve (timely) decision-making
- Support Sales Managers as well as the departments Supply Chain, production, Logistics, Finance and Merchandising to coordinate and integrate demand and supply planning
- Participates from the own discipline in project teams on business process/operational improvement issues. Develop standardized tools, methodologies and business processes aimed at improving overall efficiency. Identifying, initiating and participating in (cross) functional projects related to order management or planning processes
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Relevant professional experience in sales and merchandising in a (international) organization in (preferably) the fashion & luxury industry
- 1-3 years international work experience within Sales and Merchandising
- Commercial background
- Local Knowledge
- (General) Supply Chain knowledge
- Proficiency in English writing skills
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales volume/mix
- Quality demand plan
- Quality and availability of data and analyses
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their Applications with detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.