Justice, Development And Peace Caritas (JDPC SOKOTO Diocese) is currently implementing a 4-year Feed The Future (FTF NIGERIA) Project. FTF Nigeria is a USAID funded Livelihood project. Based in rural communities in Northern Nigeria’s Sokoto, Kebbi and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) the project will support 24,000Households in Sokoto State from the total of 42,000 National targets of vulnerable household of the project to grow their agriculture production, incomes and improve household nutrition. The project will also focus on reducing poverty by strengthening community and governance systems to support these gains.
JDPC Sokoto is currently implementing the Governance and Cash Transfer (Intermediate Result 4) component of the Project in Sokoto State, Nigeria. As a result of expansion in the technical scope of the project for JDPC Sokoto, we will be engaged in implementing an additional component-The Nutrition/Health Component (Intermediate Result 3) of the project from October 2015. We therefore require the services of a
Who will reports to: Project Coordinator, and Responsible For Management of projects IR
- Preparation of reports to donor agencies and report for Annual report
- Organize events, conferences, workshops and seminars.
- Ensure timely completion of programs according to work plan.
- Represent the JDPC Sokoto at meetings, networks and coalitions
- Carry out other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
- A degree in Health or Nutrition
- A post graduate degree or professional certification in same or related field will be an added advantage
- At least 2 years experience in a donor funded health and nutrition project is required
- Experience with a Community-based Health and Nutrition project is equally required
- The Candidate should have a hands-on knowledge of Sokoto State and environs and be resident in the state for the duration of the project.
Other requirements includes:
- Excellent IT and administrative skills
- Adaptability to new demands and changing circumstances
- Sound analytical and report writing skills,
- Ability to translate strategic aims into practical plans
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines as well as demonstrable experience of project management and multi-tasking.
- Strong inter-personal and communication qualities coupled with teamwork skills.
Method of Application
Interested applicants are to send their applications which includes a cover letter and a detailed resume firstname.lastname@example.org or
N0 16 Maidugiri Rd
OPP Dogon Daji House
On or before COB, Wednesday, July 20th , 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
JDPC SOKOTO is an equal opportunity employer and Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.