Vacancy at National Health Insurance Scheme via Ronsberger
Posted on: 16 July, 2015
Deadline: 31 August, 2015
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Ronsberger Nigeria
The Health Insurance Company authorized and regulated by the National Health Insurance Scheme.Our mission is to contribute to the National Health Insurance Programme, through the creation of effective links with Government departments, Organizations, Gainfully-self employed individuals and institutions, and by responding to the healthcare needs of those in need of care, with aims to promote improved healthcare programmes nationwide.
- To act as office manager and customer relations executive.
- To act as secretary, providing administrative support.
- To attend to visitors and direct them to relevant officer to attend to their needs
- Type letters and internal memos
- Send and receive e-mails
- Book appointments and any other related duties
- PR skills,
- Computer literate,
- Basic book keeping skills Grooming
- Good diction and communication skills
- Pleasant disposition.
- Minimum of B.Sc.
- Previous experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ronsberger NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Representative at a Foremost Investment Company - Bradfield Consulting
- Executive Director Technical/Operations at Oscar Temple
- Assistant Underwriting Officer (Life) at the African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Sales Manager Role at an Insurance Firm Via Fosad Consulting
- Job Vacancy at an Insurance Company - Leading Edge Consulting