Vacancy at National Health Insurance Scheme via Ronsberger
Posted on: 16 July, 2015
Deadline: 31 August, 2015
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Ronsberger Nigeria
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The Health Insurance Company authorized and regulated by the National Health Insurance Scheme.Our mission is to contribute to the National Health Insurance Programme, through the creation of effective links with Government departments, Organizations, Gainfully-self employed individuals and institutions, and by responding to the healthcare needs of those in need of care, with aims to promote improved healthcare programmes nationwide.
- To act as office manager and customer relations executive.
- To act as secretary, providing administrative support.
- To attend to visitors and direct them to relevant officer to attend to their needs
- Type letters and internal memos
- Send and receive e-mails
- Book appointments and any other related duties
- PR skills,
- Computer literate,
- Basic book keeping skills Grooming
- Good diction and communication skills
- Pleasant disposition.
- Minimum of B.Sc.
- Previous experience in a similar position would be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suites.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ronsberger NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group