Keystone Bank is a full service commercial bank wholly owned by the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON) and was granted banking license on August 5, 2011, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The Bank has met and exceeded all capital and capital adequacy requirements of the CBN and assumed the deposit liabilities, certain other liabilities and assets of former Bank PHB Plc., following the revocation of the erstwhile bank's operating License by the CBN.
Keystone Bank is recruiting to fill the position of:
• Ensure proper understanding of documented Systems Analysis/Design • Ensure Systems Analysis/Design (Solutions Architecture, Design and Algorithms) is carried out before Coding/Development • Ensure adequate internal testing of developed solutions • Ensure delivery of all solutions are timely and according to defined standards and specifications
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Participate in Solutions Delivery projects.
- Converts, using pre-defined standards, user or Functional requirements into Solution Architecture, Design and Algorithms that will be used to develop program codes
- Participate in reviewing development documents
- Participate in developing Test Plan for User Acceptance Test (UAT)
- Perform research and development on Software
- Perform backup of application source codes
- Assist in Managing object libraries and configuration
- Participate in reviewing and re-developing current solutions
- Produce project deliverables or products using defined project standards.
- Provide input for User Manual, Process Manual, and Technical Documentation of Job areas
- Develop programs to integrate Software components
- Be involved in change management sign off for all successful products
- Participate in solutions Architecture, Design, and Algorithms development and documentation
- Bridge the gap between architecture and the realization of program codes
- Provide checkpoint reports as agreed in the Job card.
- Develop Technical/User manuals
- Participate in training users on developed/new applications
- Ensure optimal translation of Algorithms and Design into program codes
- Ensure the right and most effective program structure is used for development
- Serve as backup for other staff in Solutions Delivery
Perform other duties as assigned by Team Lead, Solution Delivery, Head of Channels and Automation and the CIO, ITD
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality and timeliness of responsiveness to problems, operational efficiency/ Business Support must be up to 90% Adherence to SLA
- Level of understanding, adherence to, and implementation of Project Charter ? Proper documentation of Solutions Delivery components (Process Flows, Functional Analysis, Systems Analysis/Design, Program Codes, etc.) in-line with laid down Development Standards and SOPs
- The number of various integrated/automated processes signed off, least one process a month
- Proper documentation of technology components (application, infrastructure, etc.) in-line with laid down SOPs
- Number of electronic product that meet user requirements/take-on and profitability projections must not be less than 80% Score
- Number of Projects/Ad-hoc tasks successfully implemented during the period
- Level of compliance to Quality Standards based on audit ratings, not less than 80% Audit Score
- Level of strategic impact of Channels and Automation on the bank based on stakeholders’ ratings
- Compliance with change management and SDLC procedures based on audit reviews
- Internal customers satisfaction through surveys must not be less than 80% Score
- Ability to meet set targets on projects, ad-hoc tasks, and support tasks (Time management)
- Team spirit and Attitude to work
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- University Degree in computer science/ Engineering
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.