If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Alum Ikaka Estates Limited is a property management, investment and development company, offering end-to-end services along the real estate value chain, from management to joint-venture investments. We bring innovation to the real estate sector locally and internationally by drawing on experience, new competencies, and technology to achieve continuous improvement in service delivery to our clientele.
MARKETING DIRECTOR EXPERT IN LOTTERY
This person is key to directing and managing marketing plan which ultimately decides the success of our company. Whether the marketing director works alone or has a large staff we need someone who can do three things constantly on a daily basis. These three tasks are-
- They must know what our competitors are doing.
- They must be able to spot trends and act on them first.
- They must stay up-to-date with news, research, and any other information that directly affects our product or service.
This is simply a general overview of the roles and responsibilities of a marketing director. There are a multitude of tasks that fall under this job description that are based on the specific needs of our company. These include but are not limited to-
- To promote the sales of the company's products and services that will most benefit the customers, and to establish creditability through communication in a manner that will optimize the company's market share and savings, improve the company's efficiency, help achieve the company's mission and goals, and result in outstanding customer service.
- The marketing director's responsibilities involve supervision, marketing, profitability and sales, reporting, purchasing, resale pricing, inventory, service, maintenance, and other duties as requested by management.
- The marketing director will need to maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the company and a favourable image of the company.
- The marketing director will provide supervision which involves establishing and communicating division goals and results to employees, staffing the division and delegating the workload, actively supporting employee growth, and upholding company policies.
- The marketing director will be responsible to establish and communicate division goals and results to employees and if working with a large company this person will also meet to establish division goals with assistance from upper management.
- The marketing director will staff division and delegate work load that is needed to meet market requirements. That person will also establish and update job descriptions for all positions within the division and recommend selection of employees based on job requirements. They will also review general work assignments for each employee daily. The marketing director will also staff and adjust work force to fit seasonal needs with a minimum of unproductive labor costs. The marketing director will also be responsible to employ seasonal work-sharing arrangements to minimize layoffs and unemployment compensation costs if so needed.
- The marketing director is also responsible for internal employee growth and will schedule and supervise orientation for new division employees and update employees regularly on new product knowledge. The marketing director will also identify in writing annually any training which is needed for individual employees while discussing performance.
- The marketing director will also be responsible to uphold all company policies and insure that division facilities and equipment meet all federal, state, and regulations.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.