'TheJobMag.Com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria. This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
Our client, a leader in the fashion industry in West Africa is seeking to expand its operations. To aid this drive, the organization is looking to employ passionate, creative and change oriented individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Main Purpose of Position
• Directs, administers, and coordinates the internal operational activities of the organization in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer and the Board of Directors.
• Leads and directs the following functions and/or business units: operations, human resources, information systems, traffic, new business coordination, and agency promotion and communication.
• Assists the CEO in the development of organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units mentioned above.
• Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
• Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Recommends their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Directs the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise.
• Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO
• Insures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
• Develops and maintains a sound plan of organization. Establishes policies to insure adequate management development and to provide for capable management succession for those functions/business units falling under his/her responsibility.
• Directs the development and establishment of adequate and equitable personnel policies throughout the organization, including compensation policies and employee benefit plans. Insures that the interests and welfare of employees as individuals are preserved and protected.
• Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
• Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place; provide mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
• Assist, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the Company to meet sales, growth, and market share objectives.
• Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
• Represent the firm with clients, investors, and business partners.
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in business or related field
• A minimum of 10 - 15 years of strong operational experience.
• At least 3 years in a senior management role.
• Experience in leading and undertaking complex transition or change management projects.
• Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing human resources, information technology, and legal.
• Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, change management and strategic planning.
• Excellent people skills, with an ability to partner with a dynamic leadership team.
• Possess personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission.
• Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems.
If you meet the requirement and ready to take up the challenge, then send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Window closes Wednesday, 15th July 2015.
For further Enquiries
254, Herbert Macaulay Way,