FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Single Point of contact for all training content development and delivery occurring in the Region. Oversees the region’s utilization of the company’s learning management system (LMS) and reporting of training activity and metrics and set volume of training being scheduled for all work groups in the region. Responsible for the process, framework, design and delivery of all training within the region that is not addressed by FMCTU Schools, such as project specific or other ad hoc training needs whilst maintain FMCTU standards.
• Minimum Bachelors Degree
• Master’s Degree is an added advantage
• 8 years of work experience within the industry and/or within educational systems
• 10 years of work experience within the industry and within a learning/training function
• Leadership experience or proven management and coordination skills
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to motivate and lead others
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Analytical, structured and systematic
• The candidate must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated ability to gain support from peers and managers to implement change without direct supervisory control
• Excellent influencing skills
• Strong presentation and communication abilities at all organizational levels
• Strong written and verbal skills in Regional Language(s) and English
• Demonstrate the company’s core values
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.