Our client is a top travel and tour organization mostly into umrah/hajj operations, tours (schools/groups), hotel reservations & general ticketing, airport protocol, visa processing and immigration service’s etc with branches in Ibadan and Illorin. They require the service of an Agency Manager who will be in charge of the overall Operations and the general growth of the business.
Overall management of the Agency
- Supervise the daily activities of the Company
- Design operational master plan for the company
- Drive the company’s marketing policy
- Ensure high marketing standards
- Sign-on of new customers to the company.
- Drive growth of clientele base
- Understand the company’s market share objectives for each customer and resolve strategies to increase wallet shares of the customer's businesses with us.
- Contribute towards ensuring company’s budget for actualisation and realisation for the year.
- Management of existing clients: 100% customer retention and improved turnaround/response time.
- Prompt resolution of customer issues and complaints.
- Develop strong and enduring personal relationship with decision makers of existing clients and potential clients with the specific purpose of identifying business opportunities, resolving issues and managing crisis.
- Ensure actualization of business targets.
- Ensure high standard of customer experience always
- Develop strategies to achieve visibility for the Company
- Drives business expansion of the company
- Ensure the profitability of the company
- Attending Agency’s meetings and appointment
- Generating enough income to defray all Agencies’ expenses.
- Recruiting prospective customers for the Agency.
- Recruiting the best hands for the Agency
- Prepares Weekly and Monthly Marketing Call Plan
- Weekly and Monthly Sales Report
- Monthly Operations & Marketing Report
- Establish financial controls.
- Follow up on debtors. Supervise the recovery unit and pursue all the outstanding payments due to the Companies
- Prepare Annual budgets
- Implementation of the budgets.
- Generate reports for use by management, which include the weekly management reports.
- Keeping Agency’s records and accounting
- Monitor and ensure prompt invoicing of executed jobs
- Liaise with Bank account officers to ensure smooth operations with the banks.
- Follow up on loan repayments to avoid default
- Facilities/ equipment management.
- Maintain data base.
Education & Experience Requirement
- Must be a graduate with background in social sciences (BSc/HND)
- Must have at least 6-7 years cognate experience in a reputable travel and tour organization in the same capacity.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should please forward CV’s to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘AGENCY’ as subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened, please be guided. Only experienced candidates will be contacted. Application closes 30th July, 2015.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.