Our client is an insurance company seeking to hire a reliable and confident candidate for the position of Business Development Executive.
• Networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
• Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
• Developing a rapport with new clients, and setting targets for sales whilst providing support that will continually improve the relationship.
• Growing and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
• Strategic planning and developing the pipeline of new business coming in to the company.
• Delegate and communicate the goals and objectives of the organization pertaining to business development.
• Develop commercial viable routes of benefit to both clients and company
• Monitor competitor activities and evaluate marketing campaigns.
• To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
• To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• To work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for the organization.
• To find potential new customers and convert them into clients.
• To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
• Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
• Good knowledge of the insurance sector
• Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
• Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
• Have a desire to make a significant contribution to a rapidly growing organization
• Proficient in English communication
• Market research experience
• Proven ability to work independently
Qualified applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using BD and the name of the insurance company you have worked (e.g. BD-Allianz Insurance) as the subject of the mail. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application closes 30th July, 2015.