WRS provides specialist recruitment and executive search services to the Oil & Gas, Mining, Power, Marine & Construction industries.
WRS was incorporated in 2008 by 6 experienced recruiters who believed there was “a better way” - the business now generates annual revenue in excess of £32M, is active in all seven continents accross the globe and continues to grow at a rapid rate.
We are looking for a Commercial Manager for a Nigerian Power Company providing Engineering Solutions. This company has a portfolio of successful projects in West Africa and continues to provide energy solutions to a number of clients. The company is well positioned in the local markets in which it operates. It is a great time to join this well-established company and get involved with their upcoming projects.
To succeed in this role you must have a background in Contracts and/or Commercial management with a degree level qualification [BSc/HND or equivalent]. You must have experience working in the Power sector and have worked for EPC companies. Knowledge and experience working in the West African Power sector would be advantageous.
Key responsibilities include:
• coordinating the development of commercial transactions
• sourcing, purchasing, warehousing and delivery of all materials/equipment needed for the company's projects and operations
• coordinating all project planning activities
• managing the process of the entire business unit
• developing and reviewing commercial reports [eg bids and tenders]
• BSc/HND with MBA in Engineering/marketing/law or similar
• Experience with contractual matters
• Experience working in the Power sector with large projects
• Knowledge of construction and contract law
• Experience in marketing
• Previous work in [West] Africa advantageous
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.