Job Opportunity at Bonitas Solicitors
Posted on: 15 July, 2015
Deadline: 24 July, 2015
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Bonitas Solicitors
Bonitas Solicitors, a firm of barristers, solicitors, arbitrators and legal consultants was established with Lawyers that have in-depth experience to help clients achieve their objectives, be it in business or in preservation of legal rights in all spheres of life. The firm boasts of highly qualified legal practitioners and a good number of support staff to provide valuable service to clients. Our aim is to consistently exceed our clients' expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The Legal counsel is responsible for the effective management of the Legal department, provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
- Handle legal issues referred by Managing solicitor
- Handle communications with clients
- Manage legal risks of clients by delivering fit for purpose advice/service to client.
- Identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks
- Meet legal objectives of the firm
- Ensure agreements are drafted to minimize risks and maximize legal rights
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should please forward their CV's to: Sesanakinsanya@bonitassolicitors.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bonitas SolicitorsSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Legal Interns at My Street Lawyers
- Legal Jobs at Royal Heritage
- Senior Associate at Osibogun and Partners