Quality Control Officer at Jagal Pharma
Posted on: 15 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
- Responsible for the laboratory testing of all incoming raw and packaging Materials.
- Responsible for the laboratory testing of all finished products and advising the QAM on approval and rejection.
- Handling of on going stability testing of all Tetmosol variants.
- Assist with the developing of new products
- Responsible for Accelerated stability testing for new product and material development and documenting same.
- Responsible for preparation and standardisation of chemical reagents and volumentry solution. Assist with the production of SOP’s and manuals relating to GMP.
- Ensure all safety and laboratory precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Keeping of reference samples of Raw materials and finished products.
- Keeping track of all Raw materials shelf life.
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- Accountable for Good House Keeping of the Laboratory and Environ.
- Liaising with Engineering department and ensuring the procedure for water treatment is carried out strictly.
- Daily Report of Analysis result.
- Report of non-conformities and defect.
- Report of product complaint and review
Key Internal Interfaces:
- Quality Assurance Supervisors.
- Production Supervisors
- Logistic/Warehouse Officer.
- Maintenance Team.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc Degree in Microbiology, Professional Qualification- IPAN, ICCON is and added advantage
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Use of High precision Analytical Instruments.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Procurement Officer at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Aldelia Limited
- District Development Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Graduate Trainee at Brookspharma Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer