Quality Control Officer at Jagal Pharma
Posted on: 15 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Jagal Group
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Jagal Group is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the Oil&Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country's economy.
- Responsible for the laboratory testing of all incoming raw and packaging Materials.
- Responsible for the laboratory testing of all finished products and advising the QAM on approval and rejection.
- Handling of on going stability testing of all Tetmosol variants.
- Assist with the developing of new products
- Responsible for Accelerated stability testing for new product and material development and documenting same.
- Responsible for preparation and standardisation of chemical reagents and volumentry solution. Assist with the production of SOP’s and manuals relating to GMP.
- Ensure all safety and laboratory precautions are strictly adhered to.
- Keeping of reference samples of Raw materials and finished products.
- Keeping track of all Raw materials shelf life.
- Ensuring that data is recorded accurately in accordance to guidelines
- Accountable for Good House Keeping of the Laboratory and Environ.
- Liaising with Engineering department and ensuring the procedure for water treatment is carried out strictly.
- Daily Report of Analysis result.
- Report of non-conformities and defect.
- Report of product complaint and review
Key Internal Interfaces:
- Quality Assurance Supervisors.
- Production Supervisors
- Logistic/Warehouse Officer.
- Maintenance Team.
Education and Experience:
- B.Sc Degree in Microbiology, Professional Qualification- IPAN, ICCON is and added advantage
- Strong Analytical & Problem solving skills
- Microsoft office proficiency.
- Use of High precision Analytical Instruments.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, click here
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jagal GroupSimilar Jobs
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited