The history of Hayat Holding goes back to 1937, challenging times when Turkey was taking its first steps towards industrialization. Initially working in the wholesale fabric business, the Kiğılı Family entered the manufacturing industry in 1967, when Yahya Kiğılı started manufacturing fabrics. In 1969, Mr. Kiğılı launched the Kastamonu integrated chipboard plant, and in 1987, he founded Hayat Kimya, thus entering the FMCG industry.
1. Maintains accounting records by making copies; filing documents.
2. Reconciles bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger.
3. Maintains accounting databases by entering data into the accounting software program
4. Determines value of depreciable assets by running accounting software program.
Nationality: Only the Locals (Nigerian) should apply
1. Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
2. Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely booking and closing of accounts.
3. Cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
4. Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements.
5. Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
6. Working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
7. Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
8. Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management agreements and transfer pricing policy.
9. Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
Nationality: Only Local (Nigerians) should apply
For consideration, please forward your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st July 2015.