Executive Position in a Leading Insurance Company via Leading Edge Consulting
Posted on: 14 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Leading Edge Consulting
Our client, is a leading insurance company run along modern management principles and best practices, within a technology-driven environment.
This is a management position in the company. It reports to the Managing Director/CEO and has responsibility for the Investment portfolio of the company.
- Minimum of a good first degree in Economics, Finance, Accountancy or allied areas.
- The possession of a Masters degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers of Nigeria and Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) are also desirable .
- Possession of 10 - 15 years post- graduation cognate experience, 7 of which must be in a managerial capagity.
Method of Application
This position attracts excellent compensation with befitting perquisites. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by courier to:
Leading Edge Consulting
202 Awolowo Road - 3rd Floor
All APPLICATIONS WILL BE TREATED IN STRICT CONFIDENCE. ONLY SHORTLlSTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leading Edge ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Head, Strategy and Corporate Planning at a Leading Insurance Company - PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Solutions Developer at AXA Mansard Insurance Plc.