If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Producer Director, Fluent in Hausa and English, Local Hire
The producer is engaged to work on various TV/film productions such as general programmes, breakfast shows, youth programmes, drama being produced by the Hausa TV project in Kano. Duties will include but not limited to:
- To work with Executive Producer, HoPCB and DG to develop house directing style for productions.
- To work with Executive Producer, HoPCB to cast series
- To be responsible for all aspects of producing and directing from pre-production, directing cast and crew on set to overseeing post production.
- Managing cast and logistics of production.
- Be responsible for delivering production within budget and allocated resources.
- To be responsible for the overall technical quality of the programming produced ensuring that all production is up to acceptable broadcast standard.
- Participation in weekly production meetings to review episodes delivered and provide input into the planning of future episodes
- Providing feedback to writers and making suggestions to plot development, dialogue and characters
- Directing and producing Individual Production Content
- Any Other duties as assigned by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education (OND, HND, B.Sc. recognised technical certifications,) in Media and Communication or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in structured media organisation
- Excellent oral and written Hausa and English skills
- Experience within producing Production
Method of Application
CV to be submitted to email@example.com
Title of position applied for should be clearly stated as subject of the emai****l****
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION IS JULY 19, 2015