Producer Director, Fluent in Hausa and English, Local Hire
The producer is engaged to work on various TV/film productions such as general programmes, breakfast shows, youth programmes, drama being produced by the Hausa TV project in Kano. Duties will include but not limited to:
- To work with Executive Producer, HoPCB and DG to develop house directing style for productions.
- To work with Executive Producer, HoPCB to cast series
- To be responsible for all aspects of producing and directing from pre-production, directing cast and crew on set to overseeing post production.
- Managing cast and logistics of production.
- Be responsible for delivering production within budget and allocated resources.
- To be responsible for the overall technical quality of the programming produced ensuring that all production is up to acceptable broadcast standard.
- Participation in weekly production meetings to review episodes delivered and provide input into the planning of future episodes
- Providing feedback to writers and making suggestions to plot development, dialogue and characters
- Directing and producing Individual Production Content
- Any Other duties as assigned by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Education (OND, HND, B.Sc. recognised technical certifications,) in Media and Communication or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in structured media organisation
- Excellent oral and written Hausa and English skills
- Experience within producing Production
Method of Application
CV to be submitted to email@example.com
Title of position applied for should be clearly stated as subject of the emai****l****
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATION IS JULY 19, 2015