Interns Wanted at Private Property Nigeria
Posted on: 14 July, 2015
Deadline: 27 July, 2015
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PrivateProperty.com.ng
Private Property, Nigeria's leading property website, is looking to recruit a young and dynamic property agent/realtor to fill the position of:
The ideal candidate for this role will be in charge of:
- Managing & optimizing campaign tracking and reporting for existing channels such as Facebook, paid search, etc.
- Finding new channels for scalable growth.
- You'll have an experimental budget to try out new things including mobile and new social channels
- Working with the creative, engineering, and merchandising departments to create impactful campaigns that drive conversion.
- Using data to evaluate and optimize acquisition channels.
- Running tests, tests, and more tests.
Requirements for the role include:
- Minimum of 1 year experience in digital marketing and customer acquisition.
- Can bring actionable insights to the team.
- Advanced excel and data analysis skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please make the position the title of your mail as mails without the appropriate title will not be reviewed.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PrivateProperty.com.ngSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Crovation Limited
- Sales Officer (Exhibition) at ToLet.com.ng
- Head, Legal & Company Secretary at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Fresh Vacancies at a Real Estate Firm
- Graduate Content Writer (Intern) at ToLet.com.ng
- Project Finance Team Lead (International and Local Funding) at Oak Homes
- HR Role at Lily Homes Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited