Administrative Jobs at The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement
Posted on: 14 July, 2015
Deadline: 24 July, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at ICRC - International Committee of
The International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement is the largest humanitarian network in the world. Its mission is to alleviate human suffering, protect life and health, and uphold human dignity especially during armed conflicts and other emergencies. It is present in every country and supported by millions of volunteers. The "Movement" is made up of the following components: the International Committee of the Red Cross, the National Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
We are looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
- Organizes and manages the information flow (internal & external), in line with the needs of tire delegation and technological evolutions, proposes changes and improvements in order to ensure the right treatment and sharing of documents.
- Reference person for the following: CRC rules for correspondence, document security, electronic and paper archives and how to use standard computer technology.
- Ensures compliance with the rules of ICRC visual identity in external presentations, letterheads, etc.
- Ensures that alt users understand the need for and apply communication related CRC policy and procedures.
- Trains and support users on above mentioned topics.
- Contributes to an easier decision making process, ensuring a coordinated and consistent work flow within the management team.
- Carries out or supervises all secretarial tasks, including the management of external contacts,
- First university degree (bachelor or equivalent) in a related field.
- 3 years work experience in similar function
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Very good knowledge and at ease with standard computer tools and information systems.
Personal Attributes Requirement
- Ability to work autonomously and to manage a small team.
- Very good analysis skills.
- Interest and skills for training of users.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with all required confidentiality.
- Rigor and good organization in daily work.
- Sense of responsibility and capacity to fix and respect priorities.
- Proactivity and perseverance.
- Ability to cope with stress.
- Flexibility and availability
- Aptitude for applying and ensuring compliance with ICRC directives and procedures.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters, curriculum vitae and contact details of three referees to: ABJ_Recruitment_Services@icrc.org
- Please clearly indicate "Executive Assistant" as the subject of your application.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and Independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of armed conflict and other situations of violence and to provide them with assistance.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ICRC - International Committee of the Red CrossSimilar Jobs
- Latest Job Openings at CBM International
- Latest Job Vacancies at Mercy Corps
- Logistics Vacancy at Secours Islamique France (SIF)
- Latest Jobs at Palladium Group
- Latest Job Opening at The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI)
- Procurement Coordinator at Save the Children Nigeria
- Job Vacancy at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- Job Opportunity at Abt Associates