Vacancy at The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
Posted on: 14 July, 2015
Deadline: 22 July, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Health Communication Capacity Collaborativ
The Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3) supports the US President's Malaria Initiative's (PMI) goal of
significanlly reducing deaths from malaria in high burden African countries. Social and behavior change communication
(SBCC) activities ensure Nigerians are aware of, understand, and play their part in the national goal of malaria elimination.
HC3 Nigeria is working with the National Malaria Elimination Program (NMEP) and partnering organizations to ensure SBCC activities achieve scale and intensity throughout the country. With over 177 million people to reach, Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa. Interventions introduced have to achieve impact with a combination of wide reach and intense interpersonal communication activity.
- The Administrative Officer will be responsible for project procurement and logistics.
Specifically, the Administrative Officer will be responsible to:
- Lead in procurement of goods and services for the project according to USAID and institutional rules and regulations.
- Coordinate all project transportation
- Coordinate all conference, workshop logistics
- Coordinate all local and intemational project travel
- Assist Finance Officer as needed with budget tracking and financial reporting
- Coordinate logistics forintemational visitors
- Assist with logistics for conferences, local travel, workshops and other activities
- Some HR duties as needed
- Other duties as identified by supervisor.
- Minimum five years experience in project administration/logistics/procurement
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Administration or related area highly preferred
- Experience working with procurement on USAID funded projects
- Excellentwritten and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Fluency in atteast one other major Nigerian language preferred
Method of Application
To apply please follow the directions exactly: Send one document-Cover letter and CV ONLY by Wednesday 22 July, 2015 at 5 pm Abuja time to: email@example.com
- The document should be a cover letter first, with bullet points in bold on how the candidate meets the minimum qualifications.
- Following the cover letter, in the same document, should be the candidates CV.
- Do NOT send any other documents or attachments.
- Please note, any applications submitted with certificates, transcripts etc. will be immediately discarded.
- Do NOT send links to online resumes or CVs.
- Any applications submitted with a link to an online resume or CV will be immediately discarded.
- The subject line for your submission MUST read: "Application for HC3Admin Officer' -any emails without this exact subject line will be immediately discarded.
- Only final candidates will be contacted for further engagement
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)Similar Jobs
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti
- Finance Vacancy at a Medical Company - Talent Bureau
- Nursing Vacancy at Abuja Clinics
- Fresh Job Recruitment at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital