Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
We employ energy professionals who have worked with both private and public sector power/energy companies . We understand the technical and commercial demands facing the global energy market - increasing regulatory scrutiny, volatility in price and demand, and a growing demand for alternative energy sources. We bring this industry insight to bear in our technical service delivery.
Responsible for adequately supporting the businesses and company by providing equipment capability, reliability and availability to Operations through application of the maintenance service for the greatest operating profit.
- Assists with planning and implementing plant or outlet improvements and expansions
- Tracks, analyzes and improves key maintenance parameters such as asset utilization, maintenance cost, PM compliance, schedule compliance, etc.
- Establishes and maintains a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of plant equipment.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving plant operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Minimize plant down time by developing and overseeing the implementation of effective breakdown management.
- Contribute to the development of maintenance policies, strategies, plans and programs.
- Implement approved preventive and predictive maintenance plans and programs to ensure the availability, reliability and efficiency of outlet equipments.
- Maximizing operating profit, equipment availability and reliability through using planned maintenance where it is more effective than alternatives.
- Maximizing operating profit through using the maintenance crew where it is more profitable than using alternatives. By implication, if alternatives to the crew were used then they would need to be supervised to maximize the profit for the organization
Documentation & Reporting:
- Maintain records of scheduled maintenance procedures
- Maintain complete records and report all mechanical system and infrastructure failures
- Maintain spares stock register
- Develop an effective cost analysis for each project putting into consideration the standard building specs and possible variances still within the approved budget
- Ensure that affordable but superior materials are used by contractors during the course of building and development of properties.
- Ensure compliance of mechanical and electrical systems with national and international rules and regulations
- Ensure compliance with corporate initiatives, including risk management policies, within the maintenance teams
Skills, Competencies and Requirements
- Experienced in equipment repairs and maintenance
- Proficiency in Microsoft project and AutoCAD.
- Familiar with the equipment specifications, manufacturing models and maintenance Trends in Nigeria and other countries in similar or other businesses
- Cost Management Skills
- Fundamentals of Accounting/Fixed Asset Management
- Process Management, Knowledge and Application
- Problem Solving & Analysis
- Performance Management
General Management Competencies/Requirements:
- Strong Analytical skills
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling & Coordinating
- Strong Oral and written Communication skills
- Strong Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Minimum of university Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering.
- At least 7 years maintenance experience and 2 years experience of Maintenance Manager.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Proactive self-starter
- Logical Mind
- Creative Imagination
- Ability to work with all levels of management, build partnerships and teams
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to cope with and work under pressure
go to method of application »
- Must be COREN registered and have not less than 15 years cognate experience.
- Familiarity with major Nigerian languages would be an added advantage.
- This engineer will be responsible for engineering related activities at a coal tired generating plant.
- This position is responsible for providing plant technical support and developing long term plans and budgets to maintain and improve equipment performance.
Method of Application
Interested qualified applicants should email their CV to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.