Fresh Career Opportunity at Tenaris Global
Posted on: 13 July, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Tenaris
Tenaris is the leading global manufacturer and supplier of tubular products and services used in the drilling, completion and production of oil and gas and a leading supplier of tubular products and services used in process and power plants and in specialized industrial and automotive applications.
- Detects and develops differentiation opportunities (products or services) in order to enhance Tenaris positioning and ensures the achievement of Business Unit commercial objectives exploring opportunities to develop new services.
- Maximizes sales opportunities by meeting sales volume objectives, identifying and solving the problems affecting sales or distribution of the products in the corresponding region or segment and identifying proper commercial channels and conditions associated to orders.
- Establishes short term objectives, tactical moves and operating plans for future development at a regional / account level; follows up on new leads and referrals and identifies sales prospects
- Supervises the Customer's Request for Quotation (RFQ) and sources information from Knowledge Centres (Product, Delivery, Logistics, Pricing, Costs, Legal, Credit) whenever necessary
- Follows up offer status
- Gives support to the Demand Planners' analysis and decision by sharing customer's information and market & product trends.
- Coordinates with other areas such as Marketing and Supply Chain, for the execution of defined marketing strategies and regional segment plans providing inputs to market intelligence activities.
- Establishes and develops close relationships with customers, aiming a Long Terms Fidelity Program with them ensuring that their requests are attended correctly through Customer Service Assistance and relevant information.
- Complies with Tenaris policies, procedures and management standards, and ensures adherence with all laws and regulations that apply to the area of responsibility.
- Proactively motivates, coaches, communicates with and develops his/her staff and manages HR related activities in line with Human Resources norms and procedures.
- Protects from damage, theft or misuse the facilities, equipment and other physical resources assigned to his/her area.
Desired Skills and Experience
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Graduate caliber with minimum of 6 years post qualification relevant experience in a similar role
- Experience in OCTG and Line pipe markets
- High commercial insight and drive for results
- Strong problem solving and negotiation skills
- Ability to interact with people at any levels
- High level of analytical and numerical skills
- Solid communications skills
- Experience of working in a client facing Sales/Technical Sales roles preferably within the Coating Industry
- Experience in Order execution and new business development/expansion
- Innate ability to drive substantial changes and exploiting opportunities successfully, taking the organization into the future, while sustaining a motivated, empowered and high performing people environment
- Ability to coordinate and control own team and resources towards business objectives
- Ability to understand another culture, interact with different stakeholders and represent the company
- IT skills specifically Microsoft office (MS Excel)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TenarisSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Elizade Toyota Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Expert/ Sales Engineer at Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Transport Facilitation Experts at ValueFronteira Limited