Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr. Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.
Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition that, because we are a professional services organization, our impact on society comes in large part from the way they serve clients
The Rewards and HRIS Advisor is responsible for providing professional support to the talent team on all HR Information and Rewards Systems within the firm by ensuring that the systems align with global standards.
- Support the talent team to define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation package that fits and is aligned to the Firm’s strategy and business goals.
- Design the data structure, department hierarchy and coding terminology in Human Manager.
- Advise accurate and timely reward related changes to payroll i.e. reward cycle, staff level changes, etc.
- Accountable for the quality of data for the firm in Human Manager. Includes working with relevant people both internally and externally (regional and global) to get data correct / amend problem data and monitor progress.
- Work with Business Partners and Business Unit Leaders when business re-structuring is being planned, and translate these changes into the appropriate systems
- Use various methods and techniques to make data-based decisions on direct financial, indirect financial and non-financial compensations
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices
- Act as a coach and super-user in the Firm for HR online applications
- Respond to employee queries on compensation and benefit matters
- Salary input administration using the Human Manager Software
- Prepare all statutory computations such as NSITF, Pension, ITF, etc. for remittance and filling with the relevant regulatory bodies.
Role Specific Competencies/Soft Skills/Qualifications
- Proven work experience as a compensation and benefits specialist
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality as role involves dealing with staff details
- Ability to manage information flow and dissemination on a need to know basis
- Good understanding of compensation laws and familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Good working knowledge of the Human Manager Payroll software/HRIS systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office ‑ Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Must be able to work towards meeting deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Effective time management for work flow and delivery of results within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- B.Sc. /HND in any Social Science/ Humanities course or any other related course (minimum of 2.2/ lower credit)
- M.Sc. in Human Resource Management and/or membership of a Human Resources Professional Association will be an added advantage
- At least 3+ years’ cognate experience in a similar position. Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click here to apply online.