Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 11 July, 2015
Deadline: 28 August, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The role will require you to acquire expert knowledge of a range of medical diagnostic systems in order to provide high level support to hospital staff (clinical, engineering and IT) this will be done both on site and remotely.
- You will also be involved with managing the integration of specialist diagnostic medical equipment onto hospital IT networks and interfacing the medical equipment with hospital patient administration systems.
- The role will involve some travel and is part office and part field based.
- Providing expert technical support to customers (both remotely from our office and on-site)
- Working with hospital engineers and IT personnel on the setup and configuration of new equipment (including network servers and switches)
- Working as part of an Optima team installing equipment at hospital sites.
- Setting up and configuring software for new systems at our offices.
- Developing long term relationships with customers to manage and interpret their requirements
- Keeping up to date with new product and software developments
go to method of application »
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc).
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings.
- Writing reports.
- Collating information.
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
Other tasks can include:
- Managing office space/premises/property.
- Administering pension schemes and share issues.
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- Financial and HR administration.
- Maintaining current awareness about company law.
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working and (written/verbal) communication skills are also important.
go to method of application »
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepares equipment by performing sterile cleaning-in-place (CIP), servicing-in-place (SIP), and cleaning out-of-place (COP); conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- For this role we will consider someone with the relevant experience or someone with a scientific degree (Chemistry, forensic science, Biology etc)though you will have good lab skill and have interest in expanding your skill set.
Other Requirements include:
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- slight shift involved
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV's/Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at HealthPlus Limited