Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Posted on: 11 July, 2015
Deadline: 28 August, 2015
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited
Gilead Pharmaceutical Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The role will require you to acquire expert knowledge of a range of medical diagnostic systems in order to provide high level support to hospital staff (clinical, engineering and IT) this will be done both on site and remotely.
- You will also be involved with managing the integration of specialist diagnostic medical equipment onto hospital IT networks and interfacing the medical equipment with hospital patient administration systems.
- The role will involve some travel and is part office and part field based.
- Providing expert technical support to customers (both remotely from our office and on-site)
- Working with hospital engineers and IT personnel on the setup and configuration of new equipment (including network servers and switches)
- Working as part of an Optima team installing equipment at hospital sites.
- Setting up and configuring software for new systems at our offices.
- Developing long term relationships with customers to manage and interpret their requirements
- Keeping up to date with new product and software developments
go to method of application »
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc).
- Providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc.
- Implementing procedural/administrative systems.
- Handling correspondence before and after meetings.
- Writing reports.
- Collating information.
- Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
Other tasks can include:
- Managing office space/premises/property.
- Administering pension schemes and share issues.
- Dealing with company/staff insurance policies.
- Managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers.
- Financial and HR administration.
- Maintaining current awareness about company law.
- Candidates should possess diplomacy, meticulous attention to detail, good numerical, organizational and time management skills and a genuine interest in business.
- Excellent computing, secretarial, interpersonal, team working and (written/verbal) communication skills are also important.
go to method of application »
- Prepares for production by reviewing production schedule; studying and clarifying specifications; calculating requirements; assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Prepares equipment by performing sterile cleaning-in-place (CIP), servicing-in-place (SIP), and cleaning out-of-place (COP); conducting operator inspections; performing preventive maintenance checks
- Produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment; observing varying conditions; adjusting equipment controls; calculating concentrations, dilutions, and yields; adhering to aseptic filtering and filing procedures.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures; complying with legal regulations; monitoring environment.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; calling for repairs.
- Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- For this role we will consider someone with the relevant experience or someone with a scientific degree (Chemistry, forensic science, Biology etc)though you will have good lab skill and have interest in expanding your skill set.
Other Requirements include:
- Computer skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- slight shift involved
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CV's/Applications to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Gilead Pharmaceutical LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Corporate Affairs Managers at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
- Pharmacist at Medplus
- Production Shift Manager at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Accountant at Chemiron International Limited
- Graduate Career Opportunity at Pfizer
- Job Vacancies at a Multinational Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions
- Fresh Job Vacancies at Agary Pharmaceutical Limited
- Finance Career Opportunity at Pfizer