Administrative Position in a Business Investments Firm via StreSERT
Posted on: 10 July, 2015
Deadline: 30 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client is a high-profile personality, and the CEO of successful business investments in different sectors in Nigeria requires the service of an EA, preferably female.
- The Executive Assistant (EA) to the CEO will provide high-level, confidential and administrative support to the office of the MD/CEO.
- She is expected to have in-depth knowledge of the various business units under the Group.
- She will be in charge of preparing non-vetted public speeches for the CEO at seminars, symposia, etc.
- The ideal candidate must be exceptionally eloquent with impeccable communication skills.
- She must have international exposure (preferably studied abroad).
- Her duties may be clerical, administrative and project-based and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with board members.
- This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
- In a nut shell the role provides an efficient and responsive administrative, organizational, and logistical service to the MD/CEO, helping to manage and prioritize time.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Essential responsibilities and duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist MD in conducting daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, & annual reviews of tasks and correspondences.
- Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
- Ensure busy diary commitments, papers, and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers, etc.
- Conduct weekly diary meetings with the CEO to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
- Schedule on behalf of the CEO meetings with direct reports and the committees and groups to which the CEO is a member.
- Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with Admin unit and ensure arrangements are in place for the CEO to match the requirements.
- Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
- Prepare correspondence on behalf of the CEO, including the drafting of general replies.
- Keep and retrieve files for the CEO as at when required.
- Demonstrable experience in an administration/executive assistant/PA role in a highly pressurized environment requiring tact, judgement and discretion in handling internal and external contacts (essential).
- Experience of diary management/researching and booking of travel and accommodation (essential), with a minimum of 12 years experience.
- Experience of successfully working with senior management (essential).
- Must be proficient with the keyboard and IT applications (this may be tested during the selection process).
- Expert level in the use of Outlook.
- Intermediate level in the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Skills (all essential)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and organize others.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to professionally represent the CEO’s office.
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible as part of a small team.
- Attention to detail and deadlines; Ability to filter information and assess priorities.
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
- Ability to prioritize and manage own workload amid conflicting demands and busy work periods; Ability to think ahead and anticipate needs before they arise.
- Ability to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential or sensitive matters.
- Confident and able to work with own initiative and with limited supervision
Method of Application
Candidates with a minimum of 12 years experience should forward applications to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using "EA –TO- CEO " as the subject of mail. Wrong applications will not be opened. Advert closes 30th July, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Solution Developer/Programmer (Head) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at AVID HR Consulting
- Horticulturist at Multinational Company - Rossland Group
- Associate-Learning Management System Administrator and E-learning Developer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Implementation Consultant at Excellium Consulting Services
- Dredge Master at Ebonylinks/ Sulan Services Limited
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting
- Jobs at Imisi Partners