Background: A CRO is capable of operating DCS, Fire and Gas and ESD systems from Central Control Room. He will optimize the process and reduce and control plant upsets. He will respond effectively to Emergencies. He will ensure that plant inhibits and overrides are controlled as per procedures and MS guidelines. He will ensure that that personnel under his supervision are fully competent and aware of their responsibilities. Authority: The CRO is authorized to control and adjust the automated process safely to maximize production efficiency, and to coordinate permits and related isolations for maintenance Immediate Subordinates: Deck General Maintenance, & Subcontractors, Vendors, Visitors,
Pre-hire Qualifications and Experience:• 8 years minimum in Hydrocarbon processing operations with 2 years as CCRO and appropriate mix of operational and supervisory experience.
• Offshore Personal Survival, Management of Major Emergencies, Medical certificates.
• Good level of troubleshooting and operations knowledge including interpretation of P&IDs and C&E charts.
• Extensive knowledge of offshore FPSO operations, including Production, Maintenance, Engineering and Safety.
• Extensive knowledge of DCS and F&G systems operation
Personal Skills Personal:
- Conscientious, flexible, versatile and determined. Capable of assertive and positive communication and performance. Leadership: Assertive leadership skills. Good levels of written and spoken communication in English language.
- Clear understanding of behavioral and logistical personnel issues. Technical: High standard of technical and professional knowledge as defined by competences. Good knowledge of DCS/SCADA systems.
- Some knowledge of cargo handling and marine utility systems where appropriate for position. IT: Practical familiarity with standard ‘Office’ software package. Operation and use of Internet and electronic mail system.
- Requirements: · Minimum Unlimited OOW - Officer of Watch Marine License
- Marine operations - Oil and Gas Cargo Handling
- Have working knowledge of applicable marine international regulations, including but not limited to MARPOL, SOLAS, and ISGOTT
- Be sufficiently familiar with these regulations to play an effective part in safeguarding the interests of Company and its employees