Graduate Account Officers at Teda Design
Posted on: 10 July, 2015
Deadline: 15 July, 2015
View Jobs in Creative / Arts
View All Jobs at Teda Design
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teda is a Nigerian fashion brand with an international outlook. Established in 2010, We design and produce high quality apparels, with a desire to make the woman feel powerful, sexy and elegant especially at those events where she ought to stand out
We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- The Accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports and verify the full chart of accounts.
- A knowledge of IFRS implications is a desirable.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company's accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on stocks, purchases, credits and debits to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers
- Implementation of accounting onto software package
- knowledge of T-accounts
- Month end and year end processing
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spreadsheets
- Required Experience: 3-5 year(s)
Qualifications and Experience
- 1st Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Economics.;HND/ND
- 1-3 years cognate work experience the last 1 of which must have been in an accounts department and you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the department.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants must live around Ajah and Ibeju Lekki area
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teda DesignSimilar Jobs
- Talent Acquisition Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Intern Writer at Visual Media
- Experienced Driver at Tiskies Global Nigeria Limited
- Personal Assistant at Losgiddy Media
- Project Manager at Dreams Home Furnishing
- Beauty Trainer/ Educator at Spabase Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Job Opportunities at Dressmeoutlet.com