Administrative Position at Abuja Clinics
Posted on: 10 July, 2015
Deadline: 20 July, 2015
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all health needs; not only curative but also preventive. Abuja Clinics boast of cutting edge equipments which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Its computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. Abuja Clinics aim to set a standard for medical care hence it continues updating and upgrading to ensure the best. At Abuja Clinics, optimal health and quality of life is the concern.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Purpose of the Post
- To provide a strictly confidential personal assistant role to the Chief Executive Officer, to manage his workload, assist him/her in her tasks on hand and act as gatekeeper to him/her.
- To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Chief Executive across the range of his work.
- To maintain and organise the Chief Executive’s diary, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary.
- To support the Chief Executive in her projects, proposals, bids, etc. through research, consultation, team-management
- To facilitate meetings, schedule debriefing meetings so follow up action can be implemented. Also by arranging refreshments, seating and taking minutes if required to do so.
- To respond to Board member and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner, both orally and in writing.
- To co-ordinate all senior management and Board member travel arrangements
- To compile Board papers and ensure they are sent in good time for meetings. To circulate reports, minutes and agendas for Board and Sub-committee meetings. To liaise with the Chairman and other Board Members on various matters as required.
- To be responsible for receiving enquiries and providing an effective referral service to service users.
- To maintain the complaints file and ensure all complaints are responded to within target timescales.
- To maintain and continuously keep up to date all company’s mailing lists.
- To ensure the effective management and update of all relevant databases.
- To liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors;
- Commit to working proactively to support both the team and project output;
- To be amiable, professional and approachable at all times.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
Qualification & Training:
- Educated to Degree level in Secretariat studies is desirable.
- 4-5 years previous experience in a similar role;
- Age required: 25-34 years.
- Excellent IT Skills, including use of ICT packages i.e. Word, Excel, Power point, Access.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an approachable personality;
- Excellent letter writing and organisational skills
- Good knowledge of database systems and processes
- Clear understanding of confidentiality
- Health & Safety Legislation.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change.
- The ability to pay high attention to detail to ensure that high quality work leaves the organization
- Ability to work in a flexible manner - out of hours as required.
- Excellent written English and the ability to communicate at all levels
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Position applied for should be the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abuja ClinicsSimilar Jobs
- Spa Therapists at Skin101 Clinics
- Job Opening at Alzbett Life Consultant Medical Centre
- Graduate Office Managers at a Leading Health Organisation - Stresert Services Limted
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti