An important multinational is looking for a Elevator Branch Manager in Nigeria.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for supervising all elevator operations, including professional and technical management, employee management services, working with major contractors, subcontractors and consultants.
Main tasks and responsabilities
- Budgetary mangement of the branch and work plans.
- Capacity planning and solutions according to the requirements of the project and the client.
- Managing the business connection with suppliers/manufacturer of elevators.
- Contact with management consultants and related factors, such as electrical and construction consultants.
- Responsibility for the ordering process of equipment & parts.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving, managing the relationship with the providers in these cases.
- Monitoring of work quality and performance times.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree preferably in business administration, engineering.
- Fluent English.
- Office package user.
- Minimum 10 yeats in the field of elevators.