New Job at The Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2)
Posted on: 10 July, 2015
Deadline: 16 July, 2015
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Maternal, Newborn and Child Healt
The Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2), is looking for skilled, creative and enthusiastic individuals to contribute and work within this dynamic five (5) year project.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The State Team Leader will be working closely with and managing a core team of technical and administrative programme experts, s/he will ensure that state level project objectives, outcomes, and deliverables are met and that financial, operational, and reporting requirements of the donor are adhered to.
- This is a full-time position and s/he will report directly to the National Team Leader for the MNCH2 Programme.
- Provides overall state level technical leadership and representation of the project, under the direction of the State Team Director, and builds a senior management team able to convey the overall purpose, activities, and achievements of the project.
- Has overall strategic, programmatic, financial, and management responsibility at the state level.
- Works closely with and manages a large team of technical and administrative professionals to achieve programme success.
- Effectively leverages global technical assistance to ensure effective and high quality programme delivery.
- Accountable for project objectives, outcomes, and milestones at the state levels and ensures that financial, operational, and reporting requirements of the donor are followed.
- An advanced degree in public health or a relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience managing international health programmes, with a record of successful team leadership and achieving programme objectives.
- At least 3 years’ experience on international health programmes for key health development partners, including, but not limited to, DFID, USAID, AusAID and the European Union.
- Substantial experience working on reproductive health and health systems strengthening in Northern Nigeria. Deep understanding and knowledge of contemporary health system dynamics and MNCH challenges.
- Demonstrated capabilities in management, capacity building, high-level strategic visioning, and leadership.
- Experience working effectively with district and provincial government authorities. Familiarity with the political, social, economic, and cultural context of Northern Nigeria required.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should clickhere to apply online.
Note: There are no relocation allowances available for the position. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme - MNC...Similar Jobs
- Administration and Logistics Assistant at Cuso International
- Latest Job Vacancy at The International Rescue Committee (IRC)
- Consultancy Role at The Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Job Vacancy at The International Centre for Migration Policy Development (ICMPD)
- Latest Job Opportunity at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Human Resource Manager at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Latest Job Opening at Oxfam
- Fresh Jobs at Action Against Hunger | ACF International