Jobs in a Catering Company
Posted on: 20 March, 2012
Deadline: 3 April, 2012
View Jobs in Hospitality
View Jobs posted same day
We are a foremost Catering Company and a leading Nigerian brand that is internationally endorsed in the fast food. restaurant management and a major player in industrial catering and hospitality business. We are currently consolidating a strategic surge in business expansion and require the services of high flyers with track records to fill emerging strategic positions in Port Harcourt, Lagos and Abuja as follows:
Outlet Managers (Port Harcourt)
• Educated with a minimum of B Sc/HND in catering and Hotel Management/ Nutrition/Food Technology or in Business Administration marketing and related disciplines. Post graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
• Experience of 3 years in similar capacity of managing and growing the business (Unit) outlet with track record of performance.
• Demonstrate ability to manage unit operations with marketing skills to increase the market portfolio and meet growth expectation.
• Exceptional leadership tracts and commitment to inspire a workforce to deliver satisfactory result
• Age 35 years and above and either male/female
• Lead team and develop unit strategies to expand business opportunities
• Monitor Units budget and expenditure to ensure fiscal discipline with necessary approval
• Spot checks and audit of customer service with necessary feedback programme
• Manage daily production activities to meet market demand
• Supervise unit workforce in compliance with policies and motivate them to greater performance
Assistant Managers/Accountants (Port Harcourt)
• A good degree (HND/B. Sc) in Accounting from a reputable institution.
• Min. of 3 Yrs experience in a similar position preferably in FMCG or catering Industry
• Professional qualification in part or full will be an added advantage
• Assist the Outlet Manager to ensure effective and efficient daily operations.
• Prepare monthly financial report of the Outlet
• Supervision of Store and stock management in the outlet
Quality Control/HSE Supervisor/Managers (Port Harcourt)
• A good degree HND/B.Sc in Food Technology/Catering and Hotel management, Nutrition, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry or Agriculture.
• Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• Experience in performance of quality and safety task in a production setting is essential.
• Lead team in the preparation and usage of recipes. ensure compliance to procedures through monitoring and evaluation.
• Monitor HSE standard compliance through daily check list at production centres.
• Supervise quality customer care service delivery.
Camp Bosses (Field Location)
• A good degree OND/HND/B.sc in Food Technology/Catering and Hotel Management or related discipline.
• Experience in a similar position in land/Off-shore location with Nationals/Expats is a necessity for the right person.
• Good interpersonal communication skills
• Lead team in the delivery of quality catering. housekeeping and laundry
services to client.
• Ensure proper control of material usage and documentation.
• Supervise implementation of quality/HSE programmes.
Lecturers (School of Catering & Hotel Mgt) - Port Harcourt
• HND/B. Sc in Food Technology, Catering & Hotel Management and Business Administration.
• Lecturing or industrial experience is .required for selection.
• Oversee the preparation and delivery of lectures according to school's curriculum and timelines.
• Periodic assessment of teaching and impart on students with measurements.
Storekeepers/Officers (Port Harcourt)
A good degree OND/HND/B.Sc in Store/Inventory Purchasing/supply, Accounting or related discipline.
• Store/Material warehousing task experience is essential.
• Oversee material receipt. warehousing and issuance with Central stores interface.
• Supervise daily stock levels. requisitions to avoid stock out and production down time.
• Prepare stock reports as well as control stock documents.
• Secure stocks and interface local suppliers .
Cooks (National, Pastry, Continental, Chinese, Chicken/Fish) - Lagos
• A good professional training in Food Technology/Nutrition or Catering and Hotel Management
with experience (Industrial/Private).
• Preparation of quality meals and products.
• Ensure at all times to follow quality and HSE procedures.
• Record all materials used for production.
Method of application:
Interested candidates should forward a copy or their application letter. c urrent curriculum vitae, certificates and two passport photographs to any of the following:
The General Manager (Human Resources)
Integrated Catering Company Ltd
18, Trans Amadi Road, Rumuobiakani, Port Harcourt
The GM (Human Resources)
Food Court, Murtala Mohammed Airport 2, Domestic Terminal Ikeja Lagos
All applications must be forwarded, not later than 3rd April 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Lilygate Hotel
- Content Writer at Hotels.ng
- Marketing Manager at Royal Jatoz Hotels
- 2017 Finesse Graduate Programme - EMEA At Hilton Worldwide
- General Manager at a Luxury Hotel
- Career Opportunities at The Place
- Technology Career Opportunity at Hotels.ng
- Career Opportunities in a Spa - Dragnet