Konga Online shopping in Nigeria for phones, clothes, home & kitchen, computers and more at best prices on Konga.com. Enjoy fast delivery service. Buy now!
The Exchange Centre Supervisor is responsible for managing the daily deliveries at the Exchange Centre. This individual will oversee and manage all Exchange Centre functions including receiving orders from the DC
Reporting Line: Lead, Exchange Center Operations
Duties & Responsibilities
1. Supervise all distribution operations, ensuring all work is performed in accordance with standard operating procedures
2. Oversee and manage all daily inbound and outbound inventories and ensure they are documented and distributed accordingly
3. Ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy
4. Communicate effectively within the XC to achieve daily operational goals
5. Maintain items record, document necessary information and utilize reports to project exchange center status
6. Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
7. Ensure workload can be met within the timelines and raise and escalate concerns with key team leaders to ensure contingency plans can be made immediately
8. Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by superiors in support of operations when necessary.
9. Ensure any bottlenecks which impact throughput are addressed immediately: Cancellations, printer issues or other technical issues, pick up item delays etc.
10. Provide both positive and negative performance feedback in a timely manner, in accordance with department process
Skills & Competencies
• Demonstrated logistics experience
• Clear conceptual understanding of inventory control.
• At least 2 years’ experience in managing staff
• Understands the importance of escalating queries or inaccuracies within the warehouse.
• Adherence to process and procedural requirements.
• Good written and Oral Communication skills, works well within a team environment
• Attention to detail and the accuracy surrounding completing tasks.
• Disciplined in time keeping and achieving daily outputs as required
• Target driven
Qualifications & Experience
• A graduate or ND holder with at least 3-4 year experience preferably in logistics operations
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.