International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, non-profit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training, relief and development programs. Established in 1984 by volunteer doctors and nurses, International Medical Corps is a private, voluntary, non-political, non-sectarian organization. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions and related activities that build local capacity in underserved communities worldwide. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk, and with the flexibility to respond rapidly to emergency situations.
International Medical Corps rehabilitates devastated health care systems and helps bring them back to self-reliance. IMC has been operating in Nigeria since November 2013, building the capacity of local health system and communities and ensuring the provision of quality, accessible Nutrition and Health Care for Children under five years of age.
Job ID: #1072906
- The Routine Immunization (RI) Coordinator is responsible for the overall planning and implementation of monitoring all activities and outputs of the Routine Immunization activities.
- S/He will undertake training responsibilities to equip the local government, partner organization and community level Staff/volunteers to undertake Routine Immunization tasks.
- The RI Coordinator will contribute to CGPP's efforts in outcome Routine Immunization and will draft and submit RI reports to the PM.
Qualification and Experience
- Master degree in Public Health (or its equivalent) from a recognized university.
- At least (3) three years of Routine immunization experience, preferably with interventions such as immunization and maternal and child health.
- Demonstrated experience in training government and NGO staff in technical areas such as immunization.
- Must have experience in implementing and monitoring behavior change interventions; and the use of information, education and communication materials.
- Must have problem solving and technical presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills, and attention to details.
- Must be competent in operating Microsoft Office Suite applications, especially MS WORD, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be fluent in English and Hausa, and have excellent technical writing and verbal skills.
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Candidates with working experience in Borno State will be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CVs to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.