Ongoing Recruitment at SARO Africa
Posted on: 9 July, 2015
Deadline: 15 July, 2015
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Saro Agrosciences Limited
SARO, with corporate Head-office in Lagos and Strategic Business Units in Ibadan, Enugu and Ilesha, is a diversified company with major interests in the Crop Protection, FMCG, Public Health and Produce Export business in both Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- The TBH will be responsible for sales budget of all Saro products (Farm Mechanization, Greenhouses, Irrigation, Fertilizers, Crop protection product, and advisory service to medium, large scale and specialized farms, governments, corporate and NGOs in their designated territories.
- The incumbent will also be responsible for collecting market information as well as participate in new product development in their designated territories.
- Prepares Sales and cash flow plans for the territory in line with the divisions overall Sales Strategy
- Undertakes the sale and collection of all relevant products and services to medium, large and specialized farms, governments, agencies, corporate and NGOs within the territory.
- Liaises with central logistics for cost effective delivery of products to customers by approved service providers.
- Ensure that subordinates responsibly provide solutions to farms and recommend safe solutions.
- Executes all divisions marketing activities within the territory.
- Liaises with Federal, State and LGA agric departments for agric information gathering and dissemination, sales and demonstration of Saro products.
- Continuously ensure processes are followed and improved upon as well as propose ways of improvement.
- Ability to communicate and interact with skilled customer.
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Agricultural Engineering
- 4 years experience of input and equipments field sales to small, medium and large sale farms.
- Age between 22 - 35 years
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies
- Dependability - Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Analytical Thinking: Analyzing information and using logic to address work related issues and problems
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Integrity: Being honest and ethical
- Leadership: Willingness to lead, take charge and offer training opinions and direction to subordinates
- Customers: Willingness to travel extensively
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should mail in their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically (in excel format below) using Location as the subject of the mail to: Job@saroafrica.com.ng
Surname | First Name | DOB | Gender | Years of Experience | Institution | Grade | Course | Year of Graduation | Professional Qualification | Job experience (please state your last 3 recent job) | Phone No | E-mail address
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Agrosciences LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Logistics Vacancy at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Accounting Job Vacancy at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Engineering Vacancy at Saro Lifecare Limted
- Agronomist at Value Seeds Limited
- Regional Sales Manager - North East at Olam Nigeria Limted - KPMG Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)