Current Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 9 July, 2015
Deadline: 22 July, 2015
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Michael Stevens Consulting, a well known consulting practice with first class strategic alliances. We are currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
- Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
- Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum of 2-3 years work experience as a mechanical engineering.
- Relevant experience in Production Company.
- First Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical.
- Relevant professional certification is an added advantage.
- Communicate effectively, orally and in writing; communicate technical information clearly and accurately to non-engineering staff.
- Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Quality Focus, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Teachers at Robert and John Limited
- Internal Auditor - Secondary Educational Services at KPMG Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at Mactay Consulting
- Distribution Manager, Sub-Saharan Africa at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Business Development Officer at Kloverharris Limited
- Lead, Learning and Development at The Concept Group
- Group CFO at MindField Resources
- Operations Officer at LoftyInc Allied Partners Limited