The incumbent will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Participates in the identification and formulation of country programme and projects, by compiling and analyzing information in the subject areas of UNFPA assistance to the Government, drafts project documents and work plans and prepares tables and statistical data and graphs.
- Assists in the preparation and consolidation of reports including quarterly and annual reports (technical, substantive and financial), study reports pertaining to the programme
- Assists in the review and harmonization of annual implementation plans and budget
- Assists in the design and dissemination of programme specific materials (advocacy materials, news bulletin, pamphlet, reports, etc.) in support of programme implementation
- Assists in annual reviews, planning, final evaluation of the programme and follow up on recommendations.
- Draft correspondence, some programmatic documents and presentations in conformity with established UNFPA procedures
- Assists in organizing and coordinating administrative and logistical arrangements for meeting, workshops and courses in connection with the programme
- Keeps files and organize all documentation of the programme (approved Implementing Partners’ Annual Work Plan, quarterly FACE Forms-narrative and financial reports, project reports, etc.
- Assists on administrative matters concerning the programme including travel plans, travel authorization, etc.
- Assist in liaising with Sub-Offices on programmatic and administrative issues
- Undertakes any other assignments as may be required by the Deputy Representative and Representative.