Apexplus oil & gas; a newly operational servicing company with interest in procurement services seeks experienced business development executives for employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the affairs of the business.
- Develop and articulate a comprehensive strategic plan, emphasizing business development.
- Identify, develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with International Oil Companies (IOCs), Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Companies and other profitable organizations.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies, presentations and tenders to penetrate and get new accounts.
- Identify, evaluate and develop new business opportunities and feasibility reports supporting growth based on intelligence.
- Lead formulation, execution and monitoring of company’s business development, market penetration strategies and plans for enhancing business growth.
- Monitor organizational and departmental performance against agreed targets.
Desired Skills and Experience
- First degree in any discipline
- Post-graduate/professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage
- Three (3) years relevant work experience, with at least one (1) year in a supervisory role
- Excellent knowledge of Bid preparation
- Proficiency in Project Management software
- Project Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skill
- Excellent documentation skill.
- Excellent team building skill
- Industry knowledge & practise