Global InfoSwift Technologies Limited (GIS) is an independent business entity with a proud and successful track record across a number of focused solution areas and client base, managed by a dedicated team of former ‘Top 4’ management consulting house senior advisors and other specialists who possess impeccable pedigree and expertise garnered over 20 years – across various countries and industries.
- Prospect for potential clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Bachelors Degree from a reputable institution in a related field.(MBA and other certifications will be an added advantage).
- Not less than 7 years professional sales experience.
- Strong presentation, communication, organization, multitasking, and time management and leadership skills
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with C-level executives.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team sales environment with minimum supervision
- Highly motivated and results oriented
- Solid problem solving and consultative skills required
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives and quotas.
The Role involves a monthly gross annual salary of between 4,800,000 - 6,000,000 Naira. The role is commission based subject to sales target
An official car. A medical scheme will be put in place to provide a local medical cover appropriate to your status for you, your spouse and a maximum of two (2) children (not above the ages of 21).
go to method of application »
We are looking for an Enterprise Architect's for our Financial Services Sector business area.
We Have Extensive Experience In The Financial Services Sector Of The Nigerian Market. Within This Market, Our Financial Services Sector Work With a Wide Range Of Clients To Address Some Of The Most Challenging Information Problems. Problems That Affect The Delivery Of Critical Services. Specifically We
- Provide technical and management consultancy to enable clients to operate effectively.
- Deliver specialised solutions, characterised by high performance and innovation, using a combination of consultancy, software and hardware.
Many areas of this market have very high barriers to entry and we are one of few trusted suppliers.
The Enterprise Architect role co‐ordinates the development of architectural frameworks and leads the population of these frameworks with coherent and consistent architectural views. The individual is responsible for establishing the scope of the enterprise in question, setting down architectural principles and vision and for ensuring the rigour and integrity of the enterprise architecture, together with associated deliverables.
The Enterprise Architect should be familiar with and experienced in the application of one or more architecture frameworks and any associated architecture development methods, including at least TOGAF.
The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for ensuring that the populated architecture framework is appropriate in the context of the client’s business environment. The Enterprise Architect must be comfortable with leading a team of architects within business, application/systems, data/information and technical architecture disciplines and must be able to explain clearly the benefits of an architectural approach. He/she must be experienced in presenting and explaining the architectural views to clients at all levels from technical/IT staff to Main Board/Director. The Enterprise Architect should also be able to develop portfolios and programmes of work to deliver the enterprise architecture.
The Enterprise Architect will typically have experience in at least one of the 4 contributing architecture disciplines: business analysis, applications/systems engineering, data/information architectures and technical architectures.
The individual would be expected to cover a significant subset of the following capabilities and skills:
- Full life cycle experience, responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with TOGAF architecture framework; any of the Zachman, DoDAF, MODAF or FEAF framework will be an added advantage.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modelling.
- Strong knowledge of design and architectural patterns.
- Experience of at least one of the commonly‐used methods, notations and tools (e.g. MEGA Architecture, BPMN Notation etc).
- Experience of ‘system of systems’ architecture development, partitioning of functionality among applications and components and application interfaces/interoperability concerns.
- Experience of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development.
- Awareness of systems management and operational support tools
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in business, information systems or related disciplines, and extensive related project experience.
- Must be TOGAF Certified
- M.B.A. or other advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum five years in business, plus experience working in process design, consulting or architecture.
- Management experience in one or more of the following areas: Strategic planning, leadership, relationship management, change management, program management efforts involving the coordination of resources and goals across multiple, related projects, leading multidisciplinary, high-performance work teams and developing and monitoring the delivery of efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems.
An annual salary of between 9,600,000 - 12,000,000 Nigerian Naira. A capped Annual Expense Allowance for the purchase of personal and family travel tickets; you will receive an additional sum towards your housing annually; and an official car. A medical scheme will be put in place to provide a local medical cover appropriate to your status for you, your spouse and a maximum of two (2) children (not above the ages of 21).
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should click on preferred job titles to apply online.